Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie: Your boy "Mutty" stated off this morning with

...dying for a cause - nation.

What about, "the mark of a good is man is not dying for a cause, but living for one"?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post

What about, "the mark of a good is man is not dying for a cause, but living for one"?
    There seems to be some interference with the feed so I'm not listening now. One thing, when thinking people talk ... just listen. You nuh suppose to a second guess wha the IJJ say. Many comrades have tried and only end up forming the fool.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sometimes you have to die for a cause. Didn't Malcom, Medgar & Martin die for a cause
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        Sometimes you have to die for a cause. Didn't Malcom, Medgar & Martin die for a cause
        I think if it was in their powers - (contrary to Mutty's thinking that one should embrace dying for the cause) - they would rather live for that cause (to promote that cause/to work to foster the good benefits tyhe cause would bring...etc.)...

I would think one dies for a cause...reluctantly if there is just no other seen/believed/thought of way!

Unfortunately after consciously 'hugging up' dying for the cause, if it is found that there where - subsequently found - other ways...

...TOUGH!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          There seems to be some interference with the feed so I'm not listening now. One thing, when thinking people talk ... just listen. You nuh suppose to a second guess wha the IJJ say. Many comrades have tried and only end up forming the fool.
          The feed is not bad...sometimes static as is usual.

BTW - Mutty tried his best to find something in the sections under the Constitution to promote fault. He just gave up.

...now he is trying to suggest that it was wrong of the PM to not read the statement on NNN herself.

...now he is guessing on the date of the elections? ...and, will it be held under the State of Emergency?

...he is on that it is odd that the State of (Public) Emergency will end if lights are back on.

...he is now saying "free speech is curtailed"
          ...but, he speaks freely on?

I give up on Mutty!

Comment

Damn he has switched to something sensible - Dr. Lecky's work and his memory and the coming annual lecture in his name.
            Good going Mutty.
            Stick with it!

Comment

The feed is not bad...sometimes static as is usual.

BTW - Mutty tried his best to find something in the sections under the Constitution to promote fault. He just gave up.

...now he is trying to suggest that it was wrong of the PM to not read the statement on NNN herself.

...now he is guessing on the date of the elections? ...and, will it be held under the State of Emergency?

...he is on that it is odd that the State of (Public) Emergency will end if lights are back on.

...he is now saying "free speech is curtailed"
              ...but, he speaks freely on?

I give up on Mutty!
              Damn ... is a lucky ting mi get the feed. KArl, why yuh must duh that? Didn't his wife READ THE CONDITIONS OF THE SoE? Isn't it based on those conditions he is asking the questions? Karl, chill!!! As mi say .. WHEN THINKING PEOPLE TALK .... UNTHINKING PEOPLE MUST JUST LISTEN.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are right, Karl. None of those gentlemen went on a voluntary hunger strike that resulted in his death. They would have loved to not have been the target of assassins.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Damn ... is a lucky ting mi get the feed. KArl, why yuh must duh that? Didn't his wife READ THE CONDITIONS OF THE SoE? Isn't it based on those conditions he is asking the questions? Karl, chill!!! As mi say .. WHEN THINKING PEOPLE TALK .... UNTHINKING PEOPLE MUST JUST LISTEN.
                  What do you mean?
                  Is he was not even at a few moments ago guessing on reasons why?

...and, come clean - "Mutty" himself said, he was reading some excerpts ...

btw -When I called and spoke with Mutty he at first denied he had read from the Consitution...claiming it was the GG's pronouncements. So I gave him a gentle jock - "I thought when you were quote from Sec. this and Sub-section that I thought it was the Constitution you were reading...". he then agreed.

Why?
                  It did not suit his purpose.

I wanted him to feel comfortable as I spoke on confusion in both parties - re: Frank Phipps comments on the Election not being postponed and the inference that Sister P's advisors were not up to snuff...

...sooo as equal opportunity critic - I asked/brought up whether or not Bruce's advisors were up to snuff if he also was not advised to be ready for election on the original scheduled day.

I was moving on...I thought I had gotten him comfortable...to hit him on why the called State of Public Emergency was necessary...and, poke holes in his argument....but, I managed my time poorly and ran into a station break - news & sports.

Cho man! Come clean!
                  Last edited by Karl; August 23, 2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

What do you mean?
                    Is he was not even at a few moments ago guessing on reasons why?

...and, come clean - "Mutty" himself said, he was reading some excerpts ...

btw -When I called and spoke with Mutty he at first denied he had read from the Consitution...claiming it was the GG's pronouncements. So I gave him a gentle jock - "I thought when you were quote from Sec. this and Sub-section that I thought it was the Constitution you were reading...". he then agreed.

Why?
                    It did not suit his purpose.

I wanted him to feel comfortable as I spoke on confusion in both parties - re: Frank Phipps comments on the Election not being postponed and the inference that Sister P's advisors were not up to snuff...

...sooo as equal opportunity critic - I asked/brought up whether or not Bruce's advisors were up to snuff if he was not advised to be ready for election on the original scheduled day.

I was moving on...i thought I had gotten him comfortable...to hit him on why the called State of Public Emergency was necessary...and, poke holes in his argument....but, I managed my time poorly and ran into a station break - news & sports.

Cho man! Come clean!
                    hehehe ... that was you? SLAP Yuhself! And after you extend apologies, you come here talking as if he WAS reading any constitution! As mi tell yuh, when thinking people TALK, unthinking people must Listen!

Comment

"...sooo as equal opportunity critic - I asked/brought up whether or not Bruce's advisors were up to snuff if he was not advised to be ready for election on the original scheduled day. "

I do hope you taped yuhself ... because that was comical what you attempted to say.
                      Last edited by Lazie; August 23, 2007, 02:28 PM.

Comment

hehehe ... that was you? SLAP Yuhself! And after you extend apologies, you come here talking as if he WAS reading any constitution! As mi tell yuh, when thinking people TALK, unthinking people must Listen!
                        That was me and he had to admit - He lied earlier...or, was it he mis-spoke earlier. What did he say ...quietly - "Yes! Yes! Excerpts!" He damn well changed course to admit that he had read from the Constitution. .

...and as to his he! he! he! and confunsion in the government's camp all those who were listening will think on whether or not there is also confusion in JLP's camp.

Comment

That was me and he had to admit - He lied earlier...or, was it he mis-spoke earlier. What did he say ...quietly - "Yes! Yes! Excerpts!" He damn well changed course to admit that he had read from the Constitution. .

...and as to his he! he! he! and confunsion in the government's camp all those who were listening will think on whether or not there is also confusion in JLP's camp.

Damn Karl ... yuh good! The man admitted he was reading EXCEPTS of the SoE declaration. You're the one that came on the program about constitution and the man made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR he was not reading ANY constitution.

Put down yuh pom poms for a change. And to think yuh patting yuhself on yuh back.
                          Last edited by Lazie; August 23, 2007, 02:29 PM.

Comment

"...sooo as equal opportunity critic - I asked/brought up whether or not Bruce's advisors were up to snuff if he was not advised to be ready for election on the original scheduled day. "

I do hope you taped yuhself ... because that was comical what you attempted to say.
                            Correction made - check above for the insertion of also

The point was if Portia's advisors never 'prips' her on what Phipps was saying...and, bruce's advisors never 'prips' him on what Phipps was saying then...????

Comment

Working...
                            X