Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears anything Bruce say, there

is a backlash.

Yet, Bruce Golding is here bitching his disappointment in how we have approached the recovery.

"I expected a command centre set up...blah blah blah"

Does he realise that when he is prime minister he will not be expected to oppose oppose oppose?
    (Mosiah ... or is it Modams).

What is wrong in him expressing his expectation of a command center? Wouldn't that be a sensible thing to do?

I heard Paulwell in an interview, he was asked for a number to which he said he didn't know off hand, but he will get it in 5 minutes. The program ended over 1 hour later and all now. I heard a big man from the NSWMA in an interview, when asked for a number to which people could call for trucks to come and remove debris, it took him almost 10 minutes to get the number.

Now, its not these men fault if dem nuh know the number off hand, however, a command center with a hotline would have been a better option.

Why unuh cyaan give credit where it is due?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What is the purpose of the ODPEM?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How is that relevant to scoring political points...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        What is the purpose of the ODPEM?
        If them want dem could use that as the command center, but from how I hear these people struggling to give information it not working. Bruce obviously have a head fi managing the country than these clowns.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X