RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sickko, yuh damaging yuh credibility bredren!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko, yuh damaging yuh credibility bredren!

You mek a post regarding Samuda and September 3rd painting one picture.... well .. or is it I misinterpret yuh post because of the title?

JLP General Secretary Karl Samuda says the Party is insisting that the Simpson-Miller administration accept the recommendation submitted for the polls to be held on the first Monday in September:

Mr. Samuda warned that there could be serious implications for Jamaica's electoral system if the General Election is held after September 3.
    "This will have vast implications for the effectiveness and the integrity of the Electoral Commission. Because you cannot set up a body as independent as the Electoral Commission to advise on the whole question of election and then you simply as a Cabinet decide to do otherwise. They have no choice in the matter, it is almost as if they are defying the recommendations of the Electoral Commission," said Mr. Samuda.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Maybe it's time for a new Electoral Commission.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe the internet site you went to did not have the voice cut that I heard...you need to stop trying to discredit my credibility
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Maybe the internet site you went to did not have the voice cut that I heard...you need to stop trying to discredit my credibility
        "you need to stop trying to discredit my credibility" cho ... mi too Lazie fi dat. I got it from RJR's website.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and did the RJR website include the tape cut with Samuda ranting and raving??? I think not....
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Co Sickko man, save some tears for Sept 4 no man. Nothing worse fi see you a holla an you eye dem dry dry.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Me holla??? why would I be hollering while on vacation in Philly/ New York?
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X