Election blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election blues

When Portia was about to call the election date I saw journalists saying it right in the middle of the hurricane season. Her handlers paid no attention to this. Portia had one year to call the election and six months of it had her waaaay out in front but she chose to hold off and couple with that kept the non performing ministers in place.

Now neither the PNP or JLP can withstand finances for another 6 months of campaigning and election have to be called. I am just amaze how the PM took things for granted. Now the Hurricane come and it creates a big problem. Well a so it go who say election only can call when the country on its feet? Maybe if we get the election behind us it will be easier to rebuild and get some progress.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

another thing is who is the electoral commisson? are they listed in the constitution to recommend election dates? or is it the prime minister's call? and what are the grounds for postponement?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X