No announcement yet.

Election results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah....cultism overcomes all. not surprised at all karl.....the kinda indoctrination you and jawge underwent is not easy to overcome!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well the only P party I rep. is the P in my name - not loyal to any. I'm only interested in seeing Jam. move forward. I want the people in Portland to have WATER and roads, to say the least.

But I am happy that there is a change in Govt. There was too much complacency and some RENKING Ministers of Govt. - Paulwell, Davis, Knight etc.

I support a move for Term Limits. Having the PNP in power for 18 straight years equates in my mind to a woman having children for a man every year, and though he does not support his children, she continuously allows him to defile her body and propagate her.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

well "defile" is a strong word....unless is rape him raping her! but mi get yuh point.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hahahha ahahhaha !! Ras Astor Black did well for a independent.

Comment

Working...
          X