Bruce Golding is going to do fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Golding is going to do fine

the bar is set too low, and if he makes a few good moves he will look great.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

by the same token ef him slip...he's right in it, slap up to him neck....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sometimes (most times) the best long run moves are unpopular in the short run, and if his majority is one seat he will have ZERO wiggle room.

One MP unhappy with his ministerial post (or lack thereof) can upset the whole apple cart by negotiating with the opposition.

We are in interesting times.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

islandman nobody,not even karl Samuda would risk what they have now to leave the JLP .The pNp is already under internal problems.

Comment

Somebody said a long time ago...

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Anyway I just hear Mutt ysay that the count is now 32-28, so that eases the situation a bit.

Bruce deserves a chance to see what he is capable of without a noose hanging around his neck. I have always been impressed by his understanding of and proposed solutions for the major issues so now we will see if he can actually make a real difference.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah, Kellier lost by 21 votes.

Said so last night, as I heard this on the Horace Chang interview. I guess the prelim count is done now.

Comment

Working...
            X