SE St. Ann is the poorest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE St. Ann is the poorest

constituency in the garden parish. What Bruce should attempt to do is get Lisa cross the floor. Afterall she was a registered labourite .... even when she was announced as the candidate.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    constituency in the garden parish. What Bruce should attempt to do is get Lisa cross the floor. Afterall she was a registered labourite .... even when she was announced as the candidate.
    agree lazie.lisa hanna would be extremely good for us.

Comment

how so?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What? Where yuh get yuh facts from?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You guys amaze me. After cussing Lisa because she was not even enumerated and because she was supposedly a turncoat labourite, oonu now want to enveigle her to switch. Oonu not easy at all.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            You guys amaze me. After cussing Lisa because she was not even enumerated and because she was supposedly a turncoat labourite, oonu now want to enveigle her to switch. Oonu not easy at all.
            Of course I knocked her for not being on the voters list. That doesn't change the fact that she won her seat. My reason for saying that was based on what I read of Bruce's speech.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I love this! It's going to be interesting to see if Lazie can actually be objective when it comes to this govt. And it will be even more interesting to see how the JFJ operates in JLP-run country. Let's see if they really had an agenda.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                I love this! It's going to be interesting to see if Lazie can actually be objective when it comes to this govt. And it will be even more interesting to see how the JFJ operates in JLP-run country. Let's see if they really had an agenda.
                Suh what? Yuh implying the JFJ was a labourite organization?

Comment

ME?!?! Yuh never hear dat yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let me get this straight,St Ann and Clarendon are not the two poorest parishes,Trelawny is.

Comment

ME?!?! Yuh never hear dat yet?
                      Well, you continuously label people that knock the gov't a labourite e.g. me. Now review yuh post and see why me get that impression.

Comment

You are the only person I call labourite.

Still don't understand your post. I know some of my comrade friends used to find it strange that I consider myself a PNP supporter yet I also support JFJ. The 2, for some people, don't go together.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I dont believe in crossing the floor. I think people vote for a party if you want to cross the floor there should be a by election.. I am sick of them doing that here in canada, especially in minority government situations.

Comment

You are the only person I call labourite.

Still don't understand your post. I know some of my comrade friends used to find it strange that I consider myself a PNP supporter yet I also support JFJ. The 2, for some people, don't go together.
                            hehehe ... if yuh say suh! Personally I want to see some serious reform to our constitution, and at this point mi nuh too sure the PNP gonna play ball. Getting a few to cross the floor is one step to get a 2/3s majority ... the other .... nuh certain bout that as I think people will continue to toe party line.

Comment

Working...
                            X