Mosiah, what is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, what is it

about Danville Walker that mek yuh think he should be fired (well, in my words)?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

nuh you did a complain how many people left offa the voter's list?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      nuh you did a complain how many people left offa the voter's list?
      Thats my grouse. Mi curious what Mosiah's grouse is.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Last night on nationwide I hear them making the case for overseas voters. The specifically mention the farm workers, hotel workers and diplomats and spoke about taxation without representation.

It is refreshing to see not all media personnels share the view of Dawn and Sickko.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not sure if I should be giving you a straight answer. With the JLP now in power, are you ready to hold some mature discussions on this forum, where we ask questions of each other and clear, unambiguous answers are provided?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Not sure if I should be giving you a straight answer. With the JLP now in power, are you ready to hold some mature discussions on this forum, where we ask questions of each other and clear, unambiguous answers are provided?
            Oh well!!!

Comment

Ditto!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"If unuh not gwine tuh vote fi support Comrade Simpson Miller, den unuh tan a unuh yaad!!!" (Attorney General and Minister of Justice or is it InJustice, AJ Nicholson).

with only 60% turn out maybe the people listened.

Comment

lazie where is balla.. If you ever whole him now, you dun him eeeh.....

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    lazie where is balla.. If you ever whole him now, you dun him eeeh.....
                    hehehe ...no sah nothing like that. Notice mi not even address Karl from morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      hehehe ...no sah nothing like that. Notice mi not even address Karl from morning?
                      What would you have to say?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X