Nanny P you did what you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanny P you did what you

brought on this creation to do; now it's our turn to suffer and pay the consequences.

Luke 23

28: But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
    29: For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
    30: Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

And now I give you
    Marcus Mosiah Garvey (who suffred the same fate as Nanny P in JA):

The Negro has not yet started to use his mind. The government of the world rests with the use of your mind, the use of your intelligence and we can only win our place in the
    World when we can match intellect with intellect, industry with industry and there will be
    No Jim Crowism affecting you. Why do you think the French, the English and the Americans are removing their subjects from China? It is because the Japanese guns can be fired further than their guns. They know you have nothing in science or in the higher arts, because they know what you are and what you say and do; so they calmly push you aside, but they can’t push themselves aside because they know not whom they are pushing aside. Go on the streets of Toronto and any well dressed white man receives respect from everybody, even the policeman, simply because everybody knows that it is likely to be the prime Minister passing the streets or maybe the King of England, but the best dressed black man, they it’s a coon going down, because he represents nothing; but a white man walks with the respect of the whole town. You may kick down the Negro anywhere, but if you touch the white man you may stir up war. The Japanese claimed that one Japanese soldier was missing and they mobilized the whole army to look for one soldier and that is partly the cause of the war between China and Japan. Do you think anything would be done if a Negro was lost? Not a chance! No great scientist, no great engineer would be lost as a matter of fact nothing would be lost.

What I say of Toronto is true of the whole world. Do you know how many Negroes have graduated from universities in America, and up to now they haven’t come together yet with a college of scientists to surprise the world. As physicians they resort to the old formula of Epsom salts and castor oil. Every Negro chemist has done the same, right down the ages. They haven’t discovered any dangerous chemicals to kill out a whole population like Mussolini did. The white people know that the Negro is no good but to sell peanuts. Now my friends, you have to get out of that state of mind; you will have to
    Lift yourself intellectually. You must give the world your adventurers, your discoverers. Some of you have been to school and have read everything through history and the biography of men. In the Dominion here you have of Wolfe , who stormed Quebec for white men, and white men who came after Wolfe will never forget that the Dominion belong to them. Columbus left the old world to discover the new, to turn it over to his masters, and do you think the white man is going to turn it over to you just because of your good looks?

Negroes, when you talk big and do nothing, people just laugh at you. In America where most of you come from, if you think that white men are going to turn it over to you, you can wait a long time. If you think they are not proud of what the pilgrim fathers did, of what the rough-riders did to dislodge the Indians, you make a big mistake. You are only
    Going to have what you get by your own initiative, so you had better go about getting what you want now in the proper way. We are not going to get it by worrying God about it, because he is not a political agent of anybody. He is not a surveyor. God has given you the character to get anything you want without playing God, and there is only one man playing God, and that is Father Divine. We are not going to play God, we are just going to play man. What man has done we are going to do! He has built kingdoms, empires, municipalities, townships. He has brought civilization to a state of his own appreciation. You will have to do the same.

I wonder if you understand what I mean. I mean you will have to go out into the world sooner or later for your own security. If you want anything in the world you will have to be your own drakes, your own Raleighs, your own Columbuses. It was the buccaneering spirit of Drake and Raleigh that gave the English an idea of a Merchant Marine and a Navy. Before it was made real it existed in the imagination. Everything you do was first fashioned in your mind, and if you can see as far as the fathers of the race have looked, then you will go the length with me, so that we may hand out to succeeding generations what Drake and Raleigh handed down to the British people at home.

Negroes say they haven’t anything to do, when as a matter of fact, they haven’t touched their jobs yet, the great structure that you must hand down the ages. The white man has built up and can now rest. The white man is trying to go up higher. If you don’t mind
    He will be right where God is in a short while, and saying hello. The white man is thinking all the time, never resting, never sleeping, always thinking how to win great laurels.

We ah go suffa an muss an bound haffi suffa.

Comment

Daddy Manley started a political movement aimed at National Development in Jamaica based on empowerment and freedom. When did it become a cult?

I am sure that is not what he wanted.

Comment

From the streets in Jamaica it seems violence is breaking out on the streets and Jamaica is on the verge of a full scale slave revolt depending on how this recount and constitutional challenges go.

It seems Portia's conceeding defeat may have served to harden the views of the "man on the ground" that they were robbed of the election and larger forces were at work behind the scenes.

Why is no one at least exploring those stories when we are sitting on a tinderbox of young men with limited conflict resolution skills armed with AK-47 and limitless round of ammunition brought in from Afganistan through Haiti.(so mi hear) a brethrin told me that the gun running thing is extremely profitable as you can go down a Afganistan and get a "K" and 10,000 rounds of ammunition for as little as $50US and come sell it back a yard and eat a big food.

From what I hear a lot of Entertainers were running guns and in fact one of them who share my earthstrong was supposedly stockpiling weapons in the hills for the revolution. The chickens informed on him and they proclaimed Judgement on him and ran him out of his yard and confiscated a few weapons under the chicken coop.

So are those young men armed with guns who are politically affiliated will they then hand over their weapons and have a sit in like they did in Plaza de Mexico?

Who cries for the youths?

Wow the Diaspora overseas have moved fast to announce that they are ready to work with ruling party it seems. Anyone have the diaspora website? Time to roll up my sleeves and go to work

The prophet done tell dem say a the "diaspora ago save them"

respect

Comment

Robbed?

A whe yuh get that from?

PNP is gonna fare badly on the recount of the ACTUAL ballots. They seem to be the ones who benefitted most from the presiding officer tally.

What, you think those PNP East coast people bussed into St. Bess were there for a swim? ROTFLMAO

BOTH parties try all kinds of tricks and it is so amusing to hear Portia act like the other side is criminal and her side is a paragon of virtue. Her people were caught up to tricks in St. Bess and you all try to ignore it. Amusing.

Accept the fact that people got tired of the PNP and their arrogance and corruption and decide to try the other people. That is called D E M O C R A S Y.
          Last edited by Willi; September 5, 2007, 07:07 AM.

Comment

and why would those stockpiling weapons now revolt?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am very confused myself. Did Jamaica just elect some aliens from outer space, or some associates of the KKK?
              Jawge makes some very illogical posts on a regular day. I suppose we should expect him to go completely over the edge when he is upset, as he obviously now is.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I am not worried about the political parties. I am worried about the impressionable youths being sent out to fight a war for people who don't care about them(both the PNP and the JLP are involved in this)

Both sides armed their supporters for intimidation purposes and now without a clear winner and with much to lose people are starting to act up even in places where you wouldn't normally expect gun play.

It seems the media is downplaying all this or it might be that I am over blowing it so lets hope its the latter.

How I know all this? I have two brothers who are police in Jamaica and they are stationed in volaitile areas.

I know of the gun runnings by entertainers as that wasn't no secret and the camp up in Portland mountains was given away by one of the guerillas who informed.

That was kept off the radar

The stockpiling of weapons was brought mainstream by the head of the Police force who "buss" the story in the press.

Many felt both parties were arming their followers and so an armed race ensued with both parties stockpiling weapons.(that part wasn't said in the press all that was said was that weapons were being stockpiled)

Here is the story from the gleaner. I hope this helps, I don't know all the details I myself am searching for the truth in all this.

ANYONE and I mean ANYONE that issues guns to our children/future will be held accountable by god with the curse falling not only on the instigator but on their children's children.

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ead/lead1.html

One should be careful of trying to distract from the pursuit of justice and righteousness when it comes to children.

He knows our hearts

Comment

shatta you are talking rubbish. .you always come with you sky is falling crap. Jamaica will move on.

Comment

Working...
                  X