Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Must Be Dreaming

Originally posted by tRudi
    Once again the cheerleaders didn't get the memo. They would have pretended to be deaf anyway. Inspector Columbo says to check who sits on the board of the Dream Weekend organization. " Don't ask if it's about the money. IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY".

Mr Almshouse ,Aka Baghdad Bob- Brick the dummy dummy. What yuh say no blame for Holness the man who is supposed to be the P.M.

Ohh how you cheered his opening.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

• Rudi
      Rudi commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy nuh X. I was just waiting to see if Brick could attract any more of the Cheerleader crew to jump over the cliff with him. Sigh, no such luck. I guess he 's used to posting to people with green blinkers on. Brick is very efficient at finding information, very admirable. The question was who sits on the board of Dream Weekend Entertainment. Brick posts the board members of an entity who owns a 20% minority interest in Dream. What is conspicuously absent from the usually efficient minister of dis-information is the Board members of Dream Weekend itself.
      In American football it's called a misdirection play. You need blind followers for it to work though. Drop the info quick minister of dis-information before I do. If you can find Proven you must can find the info on the entity actually in question.

"Don't ask if it's about the money, it's always about the money"

don't be a mental midget tRudi...notice you used the comment feature so I can't reply...anywho there is a reason proven took exactly a 20% stake...at that threshold they are now considered an associate company and a place in the board to influence decision making...that's your free investment banking tip of the day

Comment

Still trying to be familiar with this new format. Now I fully understand why you are referred to as the DUMMY DIPPY. What I have forgotten about Investment Banking is beyond your comprehension.
      I'll make it easy for you, Proven has one board seat who are the other members of the Board? and how many Board seats are there? For someone as well informed as you this should be easy.

Don't Ask If it's about the money it's always about the money.

Comment

so you are in agreement...dream entertainment is an associate company of proven investments limited (PIL) & PIL (by way of its seat on Dream board of directors) is a key decision maker at dream entertainment

Comment

• Sir X
          Sir X commented
          Editing a comment
          What are you really saying blame the entities of dream weeknend and not the P.M and his ministers for the spread in this pandemic ?

Still waiting on the other Board members Brick. I like that term though " key decision makers". Any of the usual suspects/ cheerleading crew care to come to Brick's defense on this one. The silence is deafening. Bricky knows but doesn't want to say. Hurry up man you going to lose your minister of information stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Still waiting on the other Board members Brick. I like that term though " key decision makers". Any of the usual suspects/ cheerleading crew care to come to Brick's defense on this one. The silence is deafening. Bricky knows but doesn't want to say. Hurry up man you going to lose your minister of information stripes.

You mean Minister of Miss or Mrs Information,come on Sass,Jangle,Lazie and OJ,Brick aka Mr. Almshouse needs help to spin, oooh when the consequences for you can't find none of them .

Where have I heard that before
          ​​​
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Big up to Garfield!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X