The P.M messaging on COVID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The P.M messaging on COVID

Is weak and embarrassing , he needs to make the case for vaccination and mitigating measures by giving Jamaicans cold hard facts or stats. He. Needs to have a national televised address to the nation and state , if we don't all get vaccinated 90 to 270 ,000 Jamaicans can die if we let it run wild by abandoning mask,lockdowns and vaccinations , at least 14 billion in lost GDP in worker productivity can occur, it can take decades to recover that .

These half measures of lockdowns ,curfews and mask are only slowing us down from reaching those numbers because believe me , instead of the average 14 dying per day, it would be 4 to 4 times that .

He needs to end it by saying , I am mandating all government employees and ancillisry services who have contracts with the government to be vaccinated and I call on the business community to follow my lead.

We have to do what's in the nations interest and look out for our grandmother's , wives , children and country men.

God bless Jamaica and Jamaicans.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X