So the pastor /cult leader died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the pastor /cult leader died

in an accident this morning? Pity he escaped justice.

Condolences to the family of the detective who died. Hope the other officers are able to recover.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

oh no...condolences to the dummy crew

Comment

• Rudi
      Rudi commented
      Editing a comment
      Your attempt to be glib in light of the death of the Policeman is kinda low even for you.

Escaped justice?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Escaped justice?
      What's up doc? You disagree with me?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is a fair bet to assume you think he is guilty, ergo Justice for you would be a conviction and sentence.
        What kind of sentence would you accept, life in prison or death penalty, he received the latter, Lazie, hence I am puzzled that you would see it as escaping justice, he died while in legal restraint, and it was not natural cause.
        Justice served swiftly!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          It is a fair bet to assume you think he is guilty, ergo Justice for you would be a conviction and sentence.
          What kind of sentence would you accept, life in prison or death penalty, he received the latter, Lazie, hence I am puzzled that you would see it as escaping justice, he died while in legal restraint, and it was not natural cause.
          Justice served swiftly!
          We disagree on this. I wanted him found guilty in a court of law.

Comment

There are some obvious questions to be asked here . A bit too coincidental and convenient. Time to hit the memory erase and delete button.

Comment

With you on that, Rudi, and most certainly, the answers to those questions are even more less forthcoming given his sudden death.
              If I was made privy to a plan to wipe him out then I would be totally against it, I am assuming it was unforced all though the whole thing doesn't make sense, the first vehicle used to transport him had mechanical problems, the substitute vehicle ended up in a fatal crash, there is no sign of him being damaged(cuts, bruises,mangled bday parts,etc,).
              And then there is the case of transporting him from the jurisdiction where the offence was committed to facilitate interrogation by an accredited police unit whose members routinely traverse the entire Jamaica.

Comment

Lazie, I am still confused, for you to say he escaped justice, it has to be he is guilty as far as you are concerned.
                The only thing he escaped was a life sentence if the verdict you expect was rendered.
                But as you said, we will have to disagree(respectfully I may add)on yet another one.

Comment

s/b although

Comment

Working...
                  X