RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe this will prevent, at the very least,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe this will prevent, at the very least,...

...half of the have mouth will chat(the I know so because I heard it on regular tv) from impulsive yapping, and expose The incorrigible (hi Bricktop)for the blabbering dimwit he is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3LQ0AtECLFQ

rockhead...you notice even your own dummy crew walking you wide? why do you think that is? you've lost it...you're like a QAnon trumpist...you are the same as dem idiot cult members...the algorithm has you in a chokehold...all of that quack's claims have been debunked...whatever you do wacko rocko...don't drink the kool aid...

Comment

You are making this personal, and that is sad given I have loooong given up on you.
      It is all about questioning things, swallowing it took, line and sinker makes you as gullible as that so-called flock worshipping that evil pastor.
      Quite frankly, thanks to you Bricktop,there isn't any Kool Aid left ,especially the green coloured one.
      I still haven't made up my mind on the vaccination issue, but at this stage, I am becoming distrustful...
      You think you have made a decision all by yourself when that isn't the case.

Comment

rockhead...it's one thing to be vaccine hesitant, but you've taken it to another level...you're posting wild trumpist right wing conspiracy theories that are figments of fellow dummies imaginations...i suggest you delete all social media accounts & take a long walk in nature to snap out of this bout of temporary insanity you're experiencing...

Comment

Working...
        X