I recall an official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recall an official

back in the day talking about the crime stats being used as a means of motivation for the criminals. Many pundits pushed back claiming he wanted to hide the crime stats. I will admit that I agreed with the pundits on the basis of transparency. Well well .... the witness in the clansman trial yesterday indicated that Blackman would ask that they look up the crime stats and if Clarendon or St, James was "doing better" or should it be "doing worse" than Spanish Town then they needed to step up their game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

clansman trial? what trial? if there was a big gang trial going on lil X & his muppets would have posted about it already...stop spreading propaganda & lies lazie

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      clansman trial? what trial? if there was a big gang trial going on lil X & his muppets would have posted about it already...stop spreading propaganda & lies lazie
      Yes, I notice that some are silent and others are conveniently missing.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X