Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism in the Media : Barbados independence,

China bought it out.

Queen: 'The people of Barbados have held a special place in my heart' https://mol.im/a/10256703 via http://dailym.ai/android

Can't wait for the dummy's response.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I don't get it....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I don't get it....
      neither do i...like likkle x forgot to take his alzheimers medication this morning

Comment

We begin by defining some of the terms of the argument “ racism and the media” touches directly the problem of ideology, since the medias main sphere of operations is the production and transformation of ideology……..language and ideology are not the same……...Three important things need to be said about ideology in order to make it intelligible . 1st ideology does not consist of separate and Isolated concepts . 2nd ideology statements are made by individuals, but ideologies are not the product of individual consciousness and intentions , rather we formulate our intentions within ideology. They predate individuals and form part of the determinate social conditions in which individuals are born. 3rd ideologies work by constructing for their subjects( Individual or collective ) positions of identification which allow them to utter “ideological truths” as if they were authentic authors .

https://blog.richmond.edu/watchingth...Their-Eyes.pdf

I dont expect anyone who has an issue with " the blacks " to understand .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dippy the Dummy Deportee is getting more comfortable here and beginning to relax and show his true colours. When the Dummy was under the microscope some months ago and being held accountable for his worship of Trump, Dudus and other assorted Vermin Dummies, the yute was quiet lika Church Mouse. Weeks would go by and Dippy would be totally off this forum and confine his Dummy self to football... Shame mash up dat

Now Dippy is recovered enuff to show his true colours in speaking of "the blacks" while being supported in that by his fellow Dummy politically aligned supporters Lazie & Jangle That Dummy Trio apparently sees nothing wrong with the pejorative term "the blacks"

Before Dippy was dumped back in JA by US authorities (with the one pants, one shirt and one shoes (along wid a daily bean burrito he confessed to here ) I bet he was rubbing shoulders with lots of "the blacks" in his inmate holding area - Fort Dix and before that in Tivoli Gardens he had lots of "the blacks" as friends and business associates. I guess the lure of money from juggling with "the blacks" enabled Dippy to tolerate them. That and their shared JLP political orientation. The same politricks that unites Dippy wid Jangle, Lazie and whoever else.

Dummy fi fool....but nuh suh
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I don't get it....
            Not at all surprising coming from the guy advocating that St Thomas be converted to a center of prostitution so that white tourists can be better entertained by "the blacks".

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Nuh class Jangle with Dummy a mean Brick , Jangle yuh can reason with and he has no problem admitting fault and giving ratings , I can't vouch for Lazie

​​​​​​Jangle knows he is black

Comment

It's the quality of reasoning that's MIA

Comment

Working...
                X