RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JA here comes Omricon ,if it's not there already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JA here comes Omricon ,if it's not there already.

Right in time for Christmas and New Years !

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...train/3449249/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tell me this isnt a justification of deaths in the middle of a pandemic based on population size , so the USA and England should be comfortable with its numbers , so should the African continent. If the arguement is Jamaica is managing it better than T*T,it just shows how sick you both are.

Where is Lazie to scold me how high and mighty I am.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Tell me this isnt a justification of deaths in the middle of a pandemic based on population size , so the USA and England should be comfortable with its numbers , so should the African continent. If the arguement is Jamaica is managing it better than T*T,it just shows how sick you both are.

Where is Lazie to scold me how high and mighty I am.
        ...but ... wasn't it you who continuously compared the vaxed rates between JA and T&T? So now that BT present you with stats you wanna move the goalpost?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Vax rate is different than comparing death rate , besides the comparison was to show the ineptitude in bot islands ,nothing has changed they are both a far way from the 80 % , required to put a dent in the pandemic.

Comprehende! Anyone looking at it from any other angle is mental.

Leggo the pill !

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/euro...cy-use-2655412

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

...but ... wasn't it you who continuously compared the vaxed rates between JA and T&T? So now that BT present you with stats you wanna move the goalpost?
            him same one...twisting himself into a pretzel trying to justify past statements that are incongruous with current statements...new name for lil X: superchat

Comment

Working...
            X