X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shen : Hype , Embarrassing.

https://www.dancehallmag.com/2022/03...rformance.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What's your obsession with the lady? We all know Foota Hype seeking a hype and follow up everything like a school girl, but what is your agenda?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

To point out the denigration of Jamaican music. Dancehall is now studio hall. These artist have no connection to the art or culture of dancehall. It's pure YouTube studio hype, that has a niche in Jamaica, nowhere else. It can't sell overseas.

Until we get back to it's foundation it will forever by a flop. This is bigger than Shen, she just epitomizes what's wrong, pretty face , Pum Pum shorts ***** riders hype with a 2k tilt .

Flopped !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        To point out the denigration of Jamaican music. Dancehall is now studio hall. These artist have no connection to the art or culture of dancehall. It's pure YouTube studio hype, that has a niche in Jamaica, nowhere else. It can't sell overseas.

Until we get back to it's foundation it will forever by a flop. This is bigger than Shen, she just epitomizes what's wrong, pretty face , Pum Pum shorts ***** riders hype with a 2k tilt .

Flopped !
        ...but at least she is trying to get into other markets. At this point I don't see myself spending my money on dancehall anymore. As a Jamaican I do not find it appealing. I can appreciate Shen trying to get into other markets. If it not successful this time around, they can see where they failed and try again. Posting a video of badmind Foota Hype to support your argument is fruitless.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Rockman
          Rockman commented
          Editing a comment
          Foota Hype is not my cup of tea but he is a man of conviction, and that makes his opinion worthwhile in today's world in which people are just going with the flow, there has to be boundaries!

you Josh stone debut a poor reggae album and I did not hear anyone saying it was embarrassing. Why we so bad mind. Just wish the girl well..

Comment

Can't fault Shen for trying as I said it's bigger than her, why point out the failings, it's just a sad fact ,she is the poster girl of it today. Tomorrow it will be someone else , if things don't change.

Comment

There are people you will become disappointed with after being convinced they were special, Tanya Stephens is one,they only disappointment I will have regarding Shansea is if she actually becomes someone worth paying attention to.
            Why are we even having a discussion on her when there are more dynamic young female artistes...? Whereas I have a serious issue with Lila Ike, she is far more lyrically inclined...

Comment

She good lyrically , that's why it's depressing how her career is being mismanaged .

If they had pushed her into a mix of consciousness and seduction she would have crossed over a long time ago, but this tripling down on slackness , can't work. Look at shabba slackness made him in dancehall then he moved into consciousness , semi sexual hype and just lyrically waxing e.g ting a ling a ling.

Shen just a push pure lesbian, lick , next is ***** wash lyrics for 6 years straight, her handlers havent figured people are tired of it.
              Last edited by Sir X; April 1, 2022, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X