• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentrification in Kingston.

https://youtu.be/m9lf6ScZycE
    Where is the clown Brick.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

is there a point here somewhere?

Comment

I dont know , can you help me out here , who said this ?

December 19, 2021, 03:21 PM
      i think this is a pipe dream...downtown is definitely being transformed...but for business not cultural tours and the sort...nobody spending money to rehabilitate a slum...they will spend the money to demolish the squalor & build a BPO office though..

Take a good look at yourself .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJNZJzl2FQ

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so a new apartment complex in vineyard town is gonna transform the area into a cultural tourism mecca? what's your point?

Comment

You are a clown that's the point you said it's a pipe dream and you said no one is spending money in rehabilitating a slum , the realtor pointed out how land prices went up based on one development of a middle income dwelling and how he expects more to follow giving the scarcity of land. Not only will cultural tourism be a selling point but a livable space for a middle class , which will put pressure on the government to add better and more family oriented amenities.

As I preached over and over , real estate is a billion dollar quality of life industry. This is what the government need to invest in , especially in communities by the Kingston water front.

The only problem I see is the road infrastructure of Kingston , which some developer is salvilating on how to fix, Rockfort needs a gated community.

Clown

Comment

you seem to have a comprehension issue...

Comment

Ok, now run along.

Comment

Working...
              X