Bloody Day In Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Day In Paradise

Quadruple murder in Clarendon...including 3 children who had their throats slashed

Triple shooting outside the conference centre downtown

Sad indeed. When is it going to change?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Correction: Another bloody day in paradise
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yet we talkec about constitutional rights for criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          yet we talkec about constitutional rights for criminals.
          well our dutiful opposition keeps taking the government to court over their crime fighting efforts...new SOE regulations are out and the PNP lawyers are already up in arms about 7 day detention if police have intelligence you are about to commit a crime...let's see how the courts rule...can you believe this?

Comment

I think sometimes we are own worse enemies.

Comment

Indeed OJ!
              Why lizards act as if they are concerned about crime when it has no relevance in determining the effectiveness of their ruling party?

Comment

Working...
              X