RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any reason why this is not going to be a Hit song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reason why this is not going to be a Hit song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBy53DQrq5s

Should be a lesson to our current artists who trying to get hit songs.

Clean, clear, and well produced.

You hear the instruments clearly with the Drum and bass.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Simple and clean with audible lyrics and hook. It has the right ingredients to become a hit with Ed Sheeran's star power. She caught his attention on social media with a remake of his song. The power of social media in today's world.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBy53DQrq5s

Should be a lesson to our current artists who trying to get hit songs.

Clean, clear, and well produced.

You hear the instruments clearly with the Drum and bass.
      Clean? Wait, you are aware that it was while on vacation in Barbados he heard her track Equal Rights? That's what put her on his radar. He was even singing it on a radio station.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you rate Ishawna?

Comment

I can't say I rate her. My still favorite female DJs are Muma Saw and Tanya. Other than that the rest are just average. Big up to Lady G, Junie, Muma Liza and Sister Nancy the fore bearers but most of the newer ones like Ishawna have a way to go.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think they clone Tanya sometime ago.

Comment

Working...
            X