Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Rename Them The Gunman's National Party

I did my homework but the dog ate it?
    It is a convenient excuse for you not to acknowledge the murder crime rate escalating to astronomical proportions.
    Your head lizard has distinguished himself in regard though, rumour has it we are the murder capital of the world.
    Not a word from you lizard worshippers, doing so would likely lead to some self reflecting, but you love Jamaica though,just not as much as you do your brown man masters.
    You and your mom are The problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
      You and your mom are The problem.
      moderators...this blatant disrespect cannot go unpunished...totally uncalled for to bring somebody's mother into things...i would think this deserves a lifetime ban from the forum...i look forward to swift action to be taken

Comment

I meant to type masters, how that ended up being mom is beyond me.
        Apology to your mother, definitely not blameworthy for how you turned out to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
          I meant to type masters, how that ended up being mom is beyond me.
          Apology to your mother, definitely not blameworthy for how you turned out to be!
          too late rockhead...she already saw it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

I even heard on the news wanted men were captured since the SOE was put into place. One thing is certain every time the gov't attempts to use this tool the opposition stops it. That said, the gov't deserves some flak for bundling the regulations last week.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You guys .....
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When you say wanted man are you talking about criminals who they are going to charge or just some man whey them a go let go tomorrow? It is jus frustrating.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Says the guy who doesnt believe crimes/corruption is committed unless a guilty verdict is returned.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can you show that I said that? Go and find it.

I was very direct in my statement.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      When you say wanted man are you talking about criminals who they are going to charge or just some man whey them a go let go tomorrow? It is jus frustrating.
                      Sass, that is an excellent question.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                      X