No announcement yet.

The political mortality rate of COVID !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The political mortality rate of COVID !

https://rollcall.com/2022/03/30/repu...ths-pollsters/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Interesting... mid-terms are just a few months away... notwithstanding what this article implies, Dems just need to go out and vote!
    Peter R

Comment

Good to hear from you, hail up Paul for me, ask him if we are rich enough yet and if Man U is doing good with all that money.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Good to hear from you, hail up Paul for me, ask him if we are rich enough yet and if Man U is doing good with all that money.
        Yes, trying to start revisiting the forum again. I will pass the message along.

What I would say is that MU situation is the exception that proves the rule. You just have to look at how City has fared. IMO, MU's situation (which has been building over the years) is due in part to not replacing Slur Alice with a proper manager since he left... but I am no expert, just the proverbial armchair critic.

I just retired so will have a little more time to visit the forum, but already my time being taken up with other things. Planning to visit NYC next month but watching those Covid numbers... everything ramping up again!
        Peter R

Comment

And to be fair, my position must be told in context . " More with less is a means to an end " that must have variables in place, good owners- good administrators , a world class coach, good fans. All in unison to accomplish its its zenith, reach its perch ( The Trinity). There are too many oil and state owned clubs which means that they cant purchase all the best players in the world , especially the up and coming ones, some of these players will fall between the cracks. Its upto an ambitious club to get more out of less when they miss those droppings. Its about 10 years Man U has been falling with all that money spent, while we keep rising,some would argue they are still richer than us , but seriously what a couple $ 100mill between us. The biggest difference I see is the super rich clubs , can rebuild quicker than us . City could sell all their players in a season and buy new ones, we would have to spend 5 to 10 years building one throught " more out of less".
          Last edited by Sir X; August 15, 2022, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X