These 2 are the biggest hype and flops in dancehall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These 2 are the biggest hype and flops in dancehall

Whoever is promoting these clowns are clueless when did the N word or B word become synonomous with dancehall. They are trying to sell the soul out of dancehall. Skill had a show in Brooklyn, could not sell it out without Shabba in fact , Shabba was the headliner. . I wonder if its a marketing ploy to get the black american support. We will see how this turns out. You see all the comments of the minnons are fake followers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISjmhgTHuQ4
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The song is just culturally degrading with the N and B explitives, compounding it , is Skill is lyrically weak.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

His American label is trying to mix him and get cred from the American Rap crowd.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The kid barely has any cred in dancehall, with his one hit. He expects to get it in rap. Shen , i give up on her. She just embraced the N and B word as if she was born with it.

Comment

Boss this is hip hop and not to confused with Dancehall. Not even the stupidness called Trap Dancehall.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, more like Hip Flop , black american kids wont buy this in the numbers they are expecting, not even Jamericans entertaining this B.S.

Comment

just bad music plain and simple.

Comment

https://www.dancehallmag.com/2022/07...Ct-ju23phaiHEc
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wow...i hate to say this but...i agree with lil X...

Comment

Working...
                  X