Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Studio Apartment

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...drew-community
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yuh think dem hotel worker can finance one, on bus fare and lunch money salary , well to be fair its due to come on the market in 24 suh dem salary might rise
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No you rather they capture land and live without toilet. Most of these people are getting paid below hotel wages as they hustle downtown. Show how much you know about Jamaica.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Glad you asked, I would rather they get paid a livable wage, to pay bus fare, have lunch money and that little extra to send their kids to school.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes at the same time you have no experience, no certificate and no way to improve your self or condition. You sit down a roadside. While the man who volunteer and get himself trained in two years will be able to make himself a decent salary. There are so many like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Yuh think dem hotel worker can finance one, on bus fare and lunch money salary , well to be fair its due to come on the market in 24 suh dem salary might rise
            why would hotel workers be purchasing apartments in st andrew?

Comment

Working...
            X