No announcement yet.

What you think??? She have no ambition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you think??? She have no ambition?

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...ss-hotel-owner
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The issue isn't ambition , it's opportunities. You are a headcase , you blame and victimize locals that shun wages that offer them little to no opportunities in Jamaica , but applaud those that make use of the opportunities they get in the USA ? .

Its as if you want us to believe they are on the same standard of escapism from poverty. It's not coincidence that the average Jamaican,yes those that escape the poverty in Jamaica,eek out a decent living in the USA . You think they lacked ambition in JA or was it opportunities?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There is poverty but there is opportunities. You have to take it move, get trained and get yourself in a better position to take advantage. If you can't learn a traded because it is a small money, If you can't take a first job as it is small money, If you cant try a thing as it is small money, your standard will never improve. My granny tell me "one one cocoa full basket".
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Agreed a 100% , now show me those cases like the young lady you have presented in Jamaica,2nd you think those in Jamaica lack ambition?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X