Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin
    replied
    You are the clown. Do your research. At least 1/4 of corporate Jamaica worked in hotels at some stage. At least half of the musicians in Jamaica worked in hotels at some stage of their career. Most professional work with hotels directly or indirectly. People like you just chat without having any idea. Do you know that no other industry in Jamaica provides the free training that Hotel does including degree courses for workers.

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    replied
    So why is this different for Jamaicans or do you mean Jamaica? 2nd if you don't know by now , you will never know ,3rd please post the " alot of people" who make it in Jamaica who move up in corporate Jamaica.

You have posted alot on Jamaican immigrants who have done it in the USA.Could it be you cant find one.

Clown
    Last edited by Sir X; November 28, 2022, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Assasin
    replied
    So why is this different for Jamaicans? You have no idea. A lot of people make it out of the tourism industry or within, please do some research before you talk foolishness.

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    replied
    Which immigrant didn't work in fast food , and do menial jobs or odd jobs to advance themselves the world over ? Yuh head nuh good , you are trying too hard to conflate the lack of opportunities in the tourism industry in JA to the plethora of opportunities in the 1st world . For ever 1 that make it out of that dead end low skilled job in Jamaica, millions make it out in the 1st world , specifically the USA, it's what makes them great . It's a right of passage for the youth and immigrants to work their way up

Now stop making an a clown of yourself with your cognitive dissonance.

Leave a comment:

• Assasin
    started a topic X, I hope you hear this load and clear

X, I hope you hear this load and clear

https://www.facebook.com/1115768332/...57186624903640

The man work in fast food and doing boxes while going to school at night.
Working...
X