Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, I hope you hear this load and clear

https://www.facebook.com/1115768332/...57186624903640

The man work in fast food and doing boxes while going to school at night.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Which immigrant didn't work in fast food , and do menial jobs or odd jobs to advance themselves the world over ? Yuh head nuh good , you are trying too hard to conflate the lack of opportunities in the tourism industry in JA to the plethora of opportunities in the 1st world . For ever 1 that make it out of that dead end low skilled job in Jamaica, millions make it out in the 1st world , specifically the USA, it's what makes them great . It's a right of passage for the youth and immigrants to work their way up

Now stop making an a clown of yourself with your cognitive dissonance.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So why is this different for Jamaicans? You have no idea. A lot of people make it out of the tourism industry or within, please do some research before you talk foolishness.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So why is this different for Jamaicans or do you mean Jamaica? 2nd if you don't know by now , you will never know ,3rd please post the " alot of people" who make it in Jamaica who move up in corporate Jamaica.

You have posted alot on Jamaican immigrants who have done it in the USA.Could it be you cant find one.

Clown
        Last edited by Sir X; November 28, 2022, 02:21 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are the clown. Do your research. At least 1/4 of corporate Jamaica worked in hotels at some stage. At least half of the musicians in Jamaica worked in hotels at some stage of their career. Most professional work with hotels directly or indirectly. People like you just chat without having any idea. Do you know that no other industry in Jamaica provides the free training that Hotel does including degree courses for workers.

Comment

Clown working in an industry e.g tourism doesn't mean upward mobility, again you provided proof that Jamaicans are not lazy when they migrate overseas to climb the mobility ladder quite quickly , some do exceedingly well to be millionaires, you have posted many examples of those in the USA , but fail to do so in Jamaica, you expectantly leave it up to me to do research.....lol . You conflate so much yuh muss name gig.

Comment

again you have no idea. Some Jamaicans doing better than me and you who came to America. All of the graduates of HEART the year I went are Corporate managers, in various departments and top management, educators, entrepreneurs in Jamaica or overseas. Most was able to go back and study and many had hotel paid for their degrees. Then do your research on how many others start out as waiters, and bus boy today and are on the corporate ladder and you will see that there is mobility. .Again I say do your research.

Comment

Find one Sass, and kibba yuh mouth.

Comment

I can't find one, I can tell you over one hundred who I have personally met and either studied or worked with.

Comment

Read about Myrtle Dwyer, Dr. Janet Dyer, Major Sean Campbell, Errol Lingo, Marion James, Phillip Gray, Pernell Wint, Deon Mattis. Just a few. When you done I can give you more.

Comment

Suh I should take a bredda , who admits he " cant find one" , conflates,a tribalist, has cognitive dissonace and who plays fast and loose with the truth , that he knows many people who have passed through the menial,low skilled wage job of tourist wuk to be jamaican millionares, that reside in Jamaica....lol
                      Last edited by Sir X; November 28, 2022, 05:04 PM.

Comment

You don't have to.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/all-...-do-come-true/

Comment

Ahhhhh yuh find one,out of your many , clap yuh self .

Comment

http://globalweddingresource.com/abo.../myrtle-dwyer/

Comment

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...ow-sings-jesus

You want more?

Comment

Working...
                              X