Gamma: One of our founding forumite mother has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma: One of our founding forumite mother has passed away

Join me in sending condolences to him and his family , and strength to him to be strong for his family.

R.I.P: Mama Gamma.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

this is terrible news...one of the two forumites i have met in person...

Comment

Condolences to Gamma
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

my apologies didn't realise it is his mother that passed way...condolonces gamma...

Comment

Condolences Gamma...keep strong!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

RIP Mama Gamma. Be strong and remember the good times G.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Be strong gamma.
              Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
              happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Gamma, condolences to you and the family.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Divine blessings and comfort to your family and you, Gamma.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Condolences to Gamma and family in this time. Stay as strong as possible. Sir G.

Comment

Just seeing this, condolences to my teacher and his family.
                      Has to be tough for my friend, stay strong!

Comment

condolences my brother

Comment

Thanks everyone. Trust me, i felt the support. We laid Mommy to rest on Saturday, its been a whirlwind but we sent her off in a manner befitting the incredible person that she was.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It's the least we could do , wish we could do more
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                            X