X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick,Lazie ,Sass, Jangle calling all labarities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4hAOczKFVY&t=29s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijovmaMKJH4&t=36s
    Any comments , unnu quiet sah , racketering dem inna racketering, time for Holness to go !
    Last edited by Sir X; January 21, 2023, 03:10 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

1.Contract notes were poorly written up; there were connected party loans; and despite FSC-mandated restructuring, the problems persisted – at least into 2017.
    2.including from Zachary Harding’s Hyperion Equity Inc, which took a stake in SSL in 2019.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...-fsc-lost-plot

Basically based on my wild speculation, diss bredda a run a ponzi scheme. CFO of one INC ,lending money to another INC he has majority shares in .......lol, and of course allegedly the P.M of which it is investors money....lol.

Labarite out .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

your first post up above show that you are a certified idiot.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boss yuh need fi elevate yuhself and stop watching scandal pieces on YouTube. You are exactly like the Republican lemmings who sit and watch Fox News all day. An educated fool is more dangerous than a dunce with a gun.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suh unnu party nuh in it ?. It's a YouTube video supported by a gleaner article . I did insert that my views are wild speculation. That said this government has overseen too many financial scandals , be it directly linked or indirectly linked, it is time for them to go . The only bredda I would keep is Nigel Clarke. The question is will the alternative be any better.

Holiness/JLP out !!!. People will vote them out if they perceive they aren't robbing and sharing and if the PNP can do better at robbing and sharing

Comment

When Bernie Madoff tief US$64 billion, I guess it was George Bush’s fault. Right now I have a client who closed on a real estate transaction and deposited an attorney’s escrow check for US$15k to her Bank of America account, only for BoA to close the account on suspicion of fraud. They cashed the check and are yet to either return the money or the check to the my client or the attorney. It’s been over two months and it’s been pure run-around from BoA. The internet is rife with similar stories about Bank of America doing the same to many of their customers. I guess Joe Biden should be blamed.

Yeah but this is JA ,where the business and political class know each other , like ***** and cheek. Given the crime and the utterances so far, this looks like a tangled web of weave.. The PNP is going to have a field day , worse yet the year just start, the expected next one ( scandal ) has tun up the pressure..... Jamaica,Jamaica.
            Last edited by Sir X; January 22, 2023, 10:43 AM.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              your first post up above show that you are a certified idiot.
              You seem hurt and offended as if it's personal..... hussssshhhhhh, expect or brace yuhself for another scandal by end of year. Maybe two.

Comment

Brick is uncharesterically silent, mek yuh wonda if a deh so Im wuk ?

Comment

Holness resigns !

https://jamaica.loopnews.com/content...olness-resigns

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    .. the entire board must resign.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie speaks ,Brick M.I.A and top labarires are implicated, Labarires inna racketeering , Sass vex Dem get ketch wid Dem han in the cookie Jar ,again ,Jangle get bummy and Brick tun dummy and funny ....lol .

https://youtu.be/De_MBpq8wVc
                      Last edited by Sir X; January 23, 2023, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Lazie speaks ,Brick M.I.A and top labarires are implicated, Labarires inna racketeering , Sass vex Dem get ketch wid Dem han in the cookie Jar ,again ,Jangle get bummy and Brick tun dummy and funny ....lol .

https://youtu.be/De_MBpq8wVc
                        Oops, I thought this was a serious discussion. Sorry,
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So serious people dont know to laugh or cry. History will write this JLP is one of the most tiefing administrations in the history of Jamaica. I will put money on that, there is no way Bigger heads of the administration not involved given the magnitude of this scam.

Comment

So serious people dont know to laugh or cry. History will write this JLP is one of the most tiefing administrations in the history of Jamaica. I will put money on that, there is no way Bigger heads of the administration not involved given the magnitude of this scam.
                            If you have such evidence then give it to the police.

Comment

The feds will be called in to deal with it . The question on everyone minds is how will they cover this up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_MBpq8wVc

Comment

Working...
                              X