FBI : Labarites and Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI : Labarites and Associates

Get nervous, yuh see why mi rate Nigel Clarke, he sees the implications,it's global. Certain clowns can't see it ,they write it off as idiotic , can't blame the government, etc,etc..This can bring down this government,memba mi tell yuh dat. What's happening in Jamaica is transformative where our financial classist culture is being dragged into the 21st century, the days of robbing expats or the middle to upper middle class of their money in local bank/ stock accounts is over ( happened to family friend ).They wouldn't touch a Matalon ,Stewart or Henriques or Croskey money . What's happening is new money , young money from local and overseas millionaires ,that are demanding accountability. Lee Chin is a clear example ,when he stepped in the old money couldn't talk to him , still can't . God Bless Nigel he sees the implications and ramifications of doing business the old way of political economic classism , he knows given this global world things can't continue to operate like in the past , Shell scandal,Seaga missing millions in the 80s ,all dismissed with i forgot where I put the money... kissteeth. This is the best thing to happen to Jamaica political economic classist system. I would be surprised if a politician is not involved and that net could be both JLPNP!

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/fbi-called-in/

https://youtu.be/De_MBpq8wVc
    Last edited by Sir X; January 24, 2023, 11:51 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X