SSL vloggers killing the government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSL vloggers killing the government

And SSL of course, yuh see why Brick nuh inna Dem vlogging thing , man get vex when mi link Dem fi partner with the RBSC. Holi - ness get ketch wid im hand inna di cookie jar and run.,insider trading. JLP Outtttttttttt! Brick come defen yuh almshouse.

https://youtu.be/aaorwIoTbEA

https://youtu.be/UvjNT0Lwwj4

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The Blogger Brick and his ites loves to hate !

https://www.youtube.com/live/WixSiLdjbsE?feature=share

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dont support foolishness. So because I am the PM I should keep my investment anywhere. What other accounts did he close. See when you start promote Lonesome and him almshouse you loose me.. YouTube should take that crap down. One bag of lies and semi ignorant convo.

Comment

If it takes Lonesome to lose you , the message didn't have you. It's bigger than Lonesome as if he is the only vlogger I have posted with the same message,asking the same questions .

Gimmie a break dude , just come out like Sass and Jangle and defen di almshouse.

Comment

I dont want to get into politics but what exactly is the PM guilty off.. He had inside knowledge that SSL was struggling in 2021? So let say he did isn't there an oversight that would deal with it if that was required, where does it say he has to keep his money in, I dont understand what the innuendo from the other side is. You talking about almshouse and you are pushing it by posting idiat Tracey and illiterate Wayne Lonesome on here.. You always come with some ****ery.

Comment

You guys can't hide your true colors huh..." What is the P.M guilty of " .So it wasn't just Lonesome eh , now it's oral , find a vlogger that isnt iinsinuating same ! .Now if you in your right mind see nothing wrong with a P.M connected to a trading institutions that supports his party , closing his account before the company collapses , then insider trading is your true calling and your sympathy for like minded people is understandable

Comment

• Rudi
              Rudi commented
              Editing a comment
              What some may not know is that the modern Jamaican stock market was modeled on the Canadian stock market. Canadian regulators were invited to Jamaica to help with the set up of the JSE. The previous (a very nice lady) CEO of JSE has been to Canada numerous times talking about and extolling the virtues of the JSE.
              There is a saying in the investment industry that says " this doesn't pass the smell test". This stinks on so many levels that only the ignorant, incompetent and seriously conflicted can make excuses. OJ if this was Canada Trudeau would have had to resign and if you don't know why I can outline the reasons for you.

If you have to outline or explain reasons to OJ or anyone of his ilk, yuh talking to the wind . Implications and ramifications are obvious from Kingston to Miami,NY, Toronto and London.

Kissteeth!.

Comment

you guys lost me. I see this as a non tribal matter but as usual those desperate for power is trying to distract and confuse. When you guys gonna end the taxi strike.

Comment

Working...
              X