• Financial analyst gives his analysis on SSL

https://www.youtube.com/live/nQr3uOd8O3s?feature=share
    Comments heard so far from the JLP apologist

1. This happens every day - Sass

2. What does the government have to do with this - Jangle

3. What does the P.M have to do with this - OJ

4. Brick - crickets ,

To sum them up in one word, dismissive.
    Last edited by Sir X; February 7, 2023, 07:08 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Don't get me in your Youtube references. I really don't comment on people just talking crap without anything to support what they are saying.

People close account for various different reason. Are you implying that the PM know there was fraud at the bank??? Can you show any proof?

Do you also think Peter Phillips was involved in Drug trade because his ex-wife son is locked up for this now? Come on my get out of the gutter.

What credible organization is investigating the PM for SSL?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The implications are obvious , the investigation being done by the F.B.I while welcomed , begs questions to be asked if they were pressured to call them in , by inside forces ( in JA) or outside forces( USA) , probably both. This government is all about spin and I predict the more spin , is the more they will spin their way out of government.

Holi- ness opportunitic closing of his accounts begs more questions than answers given the links to the Directors, My question and John public question is ,why wasn't Bolt given such graces .

As for your belief of not commenting on people talking crap , you need to set the example 1st, given the diarrhea of excuses coming from your quarters , what are you implying by stating " this has been going on for a long time or everyday" ( Paraphrase) . Are you saying it should be accepted , excused given the JLP has been in power for a long time and the PNP before that ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The FBI was called in to follow the money because it went internationally. The Jamaican authority still have to do their job. Again where who is investigating Holness withrawal from the bank??? You just talk crap with your Youtube man them. Does Holiness have link with almost every bank director in Jamaica?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A clowns response

Comment

Working...
          X