The UWI incident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UWI incident.

Not sure if it is a case of likely can't prove it but I do believe attempted murder charges should be brought against Matthew Hyde.
    It is not the incredible torture the young lady had to endure but the likely end result, do we really believe he would eventually let her go?
    He did too much damage(chiefly the ones she can't hide) to just let her go, his intent was to eventually kill her.
    He is young , clearly distinguished himself from his peers with regards to education, it would be interesting to know what were his views on Noel Maitland, why that incident did not deter him from doing such an heinous act?
    Maybe it is social media bringing information more readily, but I swear more gruesome acts are being committed today than ever.
    The sentence should reflect his intent to murder her .

Could you prove attempted murder BEYOND a reasonable doubt? You do realize a court of law have certain standards?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It hard to decipher a standard, Teisha Millers is serving time for hiring Blackmon to kill the top guy from Jutc yet Blackoan was acquitted of that charge, besides, even video evidence of domestic violence between a mp and wife and car (an image that looks like the no, one that matches his wife, and their vehicle)wasn't deemed strong enough by the DPP headed by Paula who was asked to remain ...by the leader of the party to which that mp represents.

The victim in the UWI case is alive, and as such, will support the charge of attempted murder, unless she somehow knew the end result and never thought she would be killed.It is not as if he will have the same charges he faces now .

I would argue anything is possible as it pertains to the ever wobbling standard of our courts.

Comment

Working...
      X