Holness AGAIN : Rejects the implications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holness AGAIN : Rejects the implications

Andrew Holness last night rejected the Integrity Commission's suggestion of conflict of interest on his part in the awarding of contracts to a company owned by a friend of his, 14 years ago when he was education minister, and said he will do all in his power "to ensure that the truth is known".

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/i-did-no-wrong/

He basically admitted to conflicted intetrest ....lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The politics at play, as I stated before Holness won, corruption or anticorruption is and will be a viable political theme that any Party can run on, the use and calls for it will grow louder and louder. The JLP has given the PNP ample material to use, it bodes well for the nation. The PNP has a good chance of beating the JLP via a protest vote as it was with Trump vs Clinton. Holness needs to come clean, he cannot continue as P.M or leader of the opposition as this anchor will weigh him down.

“A Head of Government should be beyond reproach and it is unacceptable that he has been besmirched by accusations of impropriety. That the country's principal integrity and anti-corruption body has found sufficient evidence to refer our Prime Minister for potential prosecution places Jamaica in an untenable position,” Golding argued.

Furthermore, to date, Holness has failed to sign the Integrity Commissions' Leadership Code of Conduct, the party added.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...est-allegation
    Last edited by Sir X; February 16, 2023, 07:28 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Done in good faith’

The report said that Garvin had been employed both in Holness’ constituency and his personal business.

Both Garvin and Juliet Holness, the member of parliament for St Andrew East Rural and the prime minister’s wife, were listed as directors of the company Omega Bridge Finance, for which the core business activity recorded was investments.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...one-good-faith

Comment

This is a freebie for the PNP - you next party slogan for the next election should be - MY LEADER CLEAN - MY PEOPLE WILL BE CLEAN - MY NATION WILL BE CLEAN - JAMAICANS - FORWARD EVER BACKWARDS NEVER !

IT DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Finally you got something worth of accusing Holness of. The rest was just your bias self.

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            This is a freebie for the PNP - you next party slogan for the next election should be - MY LEADER CLEAN - MY PEOPLE WILL BE CLEAN - MY NATION WILL BE CLEAN - JAMAICANS - FORWARD EVER BACKWARDS NEVER !

IT DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
            Let's hear the ruling of the prosecutor. Freebie for the PNP? People still support the PNP? The anchor that prevents JA from advancing? Why?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Him happy eeehhh. LOL!!!. Let us see how it turns out.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Now it's let's hope for the Prosecutor ruling ....lol. We know how that will turn out , thrown in a file to gather dust , then ultimately dismissed because of lost paper work or deceased individuals. The bigger issue is the prolong political stench that will ultimately weigh them down , like it did their predecessors,the PNP.

You clowns will never get it with your green blinkers on.

Comment

What you don't realize is not only was the PNP corrupt but they didn't achieve much. The only thing with the present government is crime and people see that. In the worst case Clarke take over but the fact Holness may have a point if he can prove it. Let us see how this works out. The only stretch you seeing is the one you and your Youtube VLogger without credibility is throwing.

Comment

Can you translate your gibberish. Please use proper grammar and sentence structure.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Now it's let's hope for the Prosecutor ruling ....lol. We know how that will turn out , thrown in a file to gather dust , then ultimately dismissed because of lost paper work or deceased individuals. The bigger issue is the prolong political stench that will ultimately weigh them down , like it did their predecessors,the PNP.

You clowns will never get it with your green blinkers on.
                      No one said anything about hope. If the PM is found to be wrong, then he needs to step aside. Unfortunately for you and your clownrades, Dr. Clarke can step up and be PM. Dr. Tufron can step up and be PM. Ain;t nobody got no time for the PNP. Hold aa seat with yuh foolishness.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Unfortunately you said , I would love Nigel Clarke to be the next P.M as I was when Holness ran for the P.M office , I have hope in him as I did Holness . I hope he doesn't disappoint like Holness.

Same goes for The PNP Golding , anti corruption and transparency is my benchmark.

Holness has failed. The thing is those two are corporate business minded, they have a history of corporate involvement before their political careers.

Comment

Still widespread condemnation of the PNP but selective one when it is the JLP, can someone explain to me how is it that Bruce Golding had to resign and his successor will likely do the same but it is not an indictment of the party itself?
                          Your blind faith in Holness enabled him to think there are no consequences for his shenanigans, similar to how Kartel surrounded himself with yesman as opposed to people that would demand better of him, and now they rot in jail with him .
                          At least Golding knew it was time to go , Holiness will foolishly fight the inevitable, largely because he thinks clinging to the PM position offers protection for his other infractions,and that will be his biggest mistake.
                          If you look back at his rise in the party you will clearly see two things; sleight of hand,and a party split,that pattern will only continue hence the ide of March .
                          Lazie, what in the PM's response does not allow you to have an opinion?
                          The consequence of growing up in in a PNP household is even alive in the ship jumpers too .
                          Tan deh!

Comment

The thing about Holness and his wife is they both became millionaires while in politics , that's not to say it's a crime , but when your assets are undeclared and those around you are linked to corruption, and now yourself . It's not a good look for the nation.

The longer he stays his accumulated wealth will be questioned as long as it's undeclared,especially when entities and associates get exposed for their corrupted ways.

Facts !
                            ​​​

Comment

• Westman
                              Westman commented
                              Editing a comment
                              And the disingenous neglect to mention all the pnp leaders who became Jamaican, billionaires, not millionaires, while they were in office or as a result of their friends being in office.

Pure smoke

https://youtu.be/b0SOcSt81-8

Comment

Working...
                            X