PNP aficionados deliberately smear Holness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNP aficionados deliberately smear Holness

Dem release half a story, days early, and then them release the rest that says there was nothing to the charges. But the damage was done to the PM's reputation. Call it political one-upmanship, bad management, bad mind, or whatever. It was so damn awful. The foreign born leader of opposition did try tek hope from the wukliss smear. Showers a go wash weh all the bad mind people dem. "My leader born yah...," was a slogan the bad mind used to use. Now the same knife what jook sheep, a jook goat!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

How do you know it's not a Labarire not having the balls to prosecute , given the evidence of party links to the P.M ,Wife and friends to government for contracts.. I suspect we haven't heard the last of this.​​​​​​​​​​​
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, we haven't heard the last because the opposition and its supporters are clinging to the falsehood.

Even you should be capable of some balance. If the releasers of the information also knew that there was a January ruling on the matter, why didnt they release both pieces of information together? Why release one and then wait a few days to release the other piece? Skeptics would be able to decide for themselves whether to believe or not believe the charges. But when it is done this way, wheter a labourite or comrade is accused, it smells damn awful.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

As I stated , the prosecutor went rogue , why ?

One investigates, reports, and recommends; the other rules on what is recommended
        https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/we-did-nothing-wrong/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slur X View Post
          As I stated , the prosecutor went rogue , why ?

One investigates, reports, and recommends; the other rules on what is recommended
          https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/we-did-nothing-wrong/
          dunce cheque slur X as usual...the prosecutor did not go rogue...the director of corruption prosecution received a report from the director of investigations and made a ruling...the ruling exonerated andrew holness...the commisioners & the executive director are the ones who tabled the director of investigation's report to parliament then delayed the tabling of the director of prosecution's ruling...only logical inference one can take from that is that it was done to sully the PMs reputation...why the 3 day delay in submitting the ruling exonerating the PM when they had both the investagtor's report & the ruling from the director of prosecution?

Comment

Jail bud , choosing not to prosecute is not an exoneration!. The prosecutor will or should provide reasons as per why not to prosecute, e.g the prosecutor might simple state not enough evidence which could be at odds with the investigative findings. It's a common theme in police brutality cases , especially in the civil rights era of lynchings.

Rogue mi say
            Last edited by Sir X; February 18, 2023, 12:40 PM.

Comment

X, if you read, you would see they have nothing to win in a court case. Holness write recommendation is not influence, all MP and politician do that. They can't prove he influence the Minstry of Education and he was asked to choose someone to do the crash program as the work was given out late so he choose someone he thought would control the money and do a job. There is nothing they could win in court. I hope they do the same investigation into all MPs.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What Trevor Monroe have to say??
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok Johnny, no doubt the prosecutor sees it your way . Too bad the investigators wasted their time with their recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    What Trevor Monroe have to say??
                    everybody is bunning out the integrity commission...JLP...PNP...no P...everybody

Comment

Jail bud , choosing not to prosecute is not an exoneration!. The prosecutor will or should provide reasons as per why not to prosecute, e.g the prosecutor might simple state not enough evidence which could be at odds with the investigative findings. It's a common theme in police brutality cases , especially in the civil rights era of lynchings.

Rogue mi say
                      the diirector of prosection DID provide reasons...if you could read then you would have known that...but instead you prefer to be an ignorant ass spewing nonesense on the internet

Comment

No doubt those reasons are good enough for the JLP and rejected by the PNP , the investigative body and others. In no way is it a exoneration, I am sure you have heard the term that a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich, well this one was let off by a Prosecutor ,that will rue it until the day she dies.

Expect her to step down and leave it to those with a strong heart.

Comment

To reinforce my point :

: “The director of corruption prosecution, who is not subject to the direction or control of any person or body in relation to the conduct of prosecutions [section 34(3)], then decides whether or not, on the basis of the evidence contained in the report of the director of investigation, prosecution should be instituted. That decision is then sent to the commissioners.”

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...roke-no-law-ic

Comment

No doubt those reasons are good enough for the JLP and rejected by the PNP , the investigative body and others. In no way is it a exoneration, I am sure you have heard the term that a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich, well this one was let off by a Prosecutor ,that will rue it until the day she dies.

Expect her to step down and leave it to those with a strong heart.
                            okay dunce cheque...this is the ruling on the two referals relating to anju:

"with additional material being made available which investigations have failed to contradict or provide more evidence in support of the offences contemplated...no criminal charges can be laid..."

Comment

If you check my posts in the above threads , I believe I stated that already,all the Prosecutor has to say is there is insufficient evidence. They do that all the time in police brutality cases..Helllooooooooooooo!

Comment

Working...
                              X