Thirty years and counting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thirty years and counting

it doesn’t matter which party is in power: over the 19 years of People’s National Party (PNP) government I was branded Jamaica Labour Party (JLP), and over the 11 years of JLP incumbency I have been branded as PNP.

I sense that the patience of the public with corruption is wearing thin, and pressure is about to “buss pipe”! It will be a time for the church and the rest of civil society to ensure that the new anti-corruption regime is thorough and loophole-free.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...s-and-counting

A man after my own heart.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Stop tell lie!!! No one ever called you a JLP. There is NO WAY anyone would ever make such a mistake
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I will put money on it , you will be my biggest cheer leader when the JLP becomes the opposition, you will all of a sudden believe the government is corrupted with out any guilty verdicts.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

show where in the history of the forum anybody called you a labourite??? If you want JLP in opposition tell PNP to come up with concrete plans to grow Jamaica and leave the propaganda thing alone. As long as they continue the way the are they will not see power. You think unproven rumors will get them anywhere? Still don't learn their lesson from Andrew house and saying Juliet brother was a drug dealer?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by sir x View Post
          i will put money on it , you will be my biggest cheer leader when the jlp becomes the opposition, you will all of a sudden believe the government is corrupted with out any guilty verdicts.:crying::head_in_hand:
          ok mtg!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X