Don1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1

Mi notice Don1 missing from the forum for months. I hope he is doing fine.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He is smarter than me , he has no time to engage pathological tribal disingenuous yappers.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I was hoping you had some form of humanity in you but......
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Since when did speaking the truth require humility, can't help you if it hurts.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

hurt me??? O was asking out of concern but if you feel that way it says it all, you don't have to waste your time.

Comment

You concerned about Don1.....lol.

Comment

Life is short, i do the same for any forumite who is missing. I don't take this forum personal.

Comment

Who said you did take it personal another subliminal message ...lol

Comment

Working...
                X