X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No charge for any training up to Associate degree

Through HEART.

Well done PM
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

HEART should offer an Associates degree in scamming to beef up enrollment.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yeah and another in Donship. You hear that people can't live on HEART stipend and a bag of foolishness. HEART is now a part of the high school six form program that is manditory
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        HEART should offer an Associates degree in scamming to beef up enrollment.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

HEART pumped up as fee removal sparks increased interest

Since Prime Minister Andrew Holness announced the removal of tuition and administrative fee requirements for courses up to associate level at the HEART/NSTA Trust, interest in programmes at the skills training agency has increased significantly. This is according to its Managing Director Dr Taniesha Ingleton.

“Our targeted enrolment for 2023-2024 pre-announcement was over 100,000. Since the announcement, we have received a plethora of calls from individuals. We have increased visits to our Facebook and Instagram pages. We have seen a boom in our Instagram followers by over 3,000 to 4,000 individuals. We have seen more visits as well to our LinkedIn pages and Twitter pages,” Ingleton told The Gleaner.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...eased-interest
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

http://radiojamaicanewsonline.com/lo...d-for-training

Prime Minister Andrew Holness has again sounded the alarm that Jamaica may have to import labour, due to a shortage of skilled personnel in Jamaica.

Comment

Science Carpentry Architecture & Masonry - S. C. A. M. Level 1, 2 & 3. Applications tun up.

Comment

Working...
              X