The JLP / Holnesss revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JLP / Holnesss revisited

This Holness governance has shown what JA can achieve if it thinks out of the box , and I give credit to the dynamism in tourism , construction, manufacturing and real estate , those industries have performed well , but the lack of accountability in regards to the many scandals under this administration, be it within. Or out as in the case of Bolt missing millions has led me to believe they are for themselves and the rich.

There is a moral decadence in this administration!. It is corrupt. They couldn't palpate the pulse of the people or the winds of change as I predicted that constitutional change and anticorruption initiatives are what the people are crying for, literally dying for.

Of special note , there rush to implement constitutional change has been sloppy and given this new bangarang of the self imposed salary increase , I don't expect it to happen..

It's sad though the PNP will be ushered into office by apathy, and a protest vote . It's not that they felt the palpation of the people for constitutional, anti corruption change and I fear they will continue with the same neo capitalist unaccountable programs like the JLP.

The JLP has failed Jamaica , that said the difference is subtle from the PNP. The PNP robs and shares, thereby prolonging our path of stagnation. The good thing is , i believe that the crumbs they want to share isn't good enough to stop the call for real constitutional and anticorruption change.

I Predict in 15 years ( maybe less) the constitution and anticorruption laws with be palpable to the masses and Jamaica will be on its way to a brighter future.
    Last edited by Sir X; May 25, 2023, 09:20 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This is for the clown that said " the PNP had their chance , it's the JLP time now " . This administration didn't steal, they pillaged without mercy , with sustained arrogance, to their and society detriment. The good thing is the PNP can't do the same when back in power, even a quatty will seem like too much.

Two things has to happen, constitutional change of the separation of powers in government and people must directly elect their M.P. Even Britain has rejected our form of Westminster government. They have the " first past the post" system , whereby constituents vote for the best candidate for representation . The winner gets elected as the M.P. Until then we will suffer.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...t-widening-gap
    Last edited by Sir X; May 26, 2023, 05:33 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X