X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life and Debt : It's out !

https://youtu.be/8VpYfHnbe9I
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

H.l, Sass, Lazie & Jangle, the usual suspects any comments , it blows up the tourism arguement as the main progressive tool to get out of debt?. Manley looks like a visionary doesnt he , like Mottley.
    Last edited by Sir X; July 5, 2023, 06:56 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Boss, nobody no have the time fi siddung and watch your Youtube posts. Summarize the 1 hour 30 minutes 19-how-long video if you want a response.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        H.l, Sass, Lazie & Jangle, the usual suspects any comments , it blows up the tourism arguement as the main progressive tool to get out of debt?. Manley looks like a visionary doesnt he , like Mottley.
        While you keep looking back I am looking at the now. It is no surprise you didn't post this article from the Miami Herald.

How Jamaica and its prime minister are becoming a mini-superpower in the Caribbean

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...#storylink=cpy
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You don't know your past you don't know your future ,Lazie!. Did you read the article , I doubt it .To sum it up Holness is a great leader because he kissed Trump ass and even though we have the same poverty rate as Haiti 23% and similar crime issues, Holness must be given time because they don't like Barbadian P.M " Motley". Nothing points to him leading Jamaica to superpower status. They try conflate his Haiti initiative as something spectacular.

Jangle I summarised it for you, tourism is no engine by itself to drive Jamaica anywhere. The experts at the time from the IMF and World Bank were interviewed, their conclusion, yuh deh pan yuh own..
          Last edited by Sir X; July 5, 2023, 02:07 PM.

Comment

You don't know your past you don't know your future ,Lazie!. Did you read the article , I doubt it .To sum it up Holness is a great leader because he kissed Trump ass and even though we have the same poverty rate 23% and similar crime issues, Holness must be given time because they don't like Barbadian P.M " Motley". Nothing points to him leading Jamaica to superpower status. They try conflate his Haiti initiative as something spectacular.

Jangle I summarised it for you, tourism is no engine by itself to drive Jamaica anywhere. The experts at the time from the IMF and World Bank were interviewed, their conclusion, yuh deh pan yuh own..

Is that also the reason why the World Bank and IDB leaders speak so highly of what is being done by the gov't? You ppl looking for any and every reason to praise Manley. Carry on.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jangle I summarised it for you, tourism is no engine by itself to drive Jamaica anywhere.
              The key phrase here is "by itself" which no-one here said that.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Poor Lazie , the IMF / World Bank need a poster boy to promote their new financial world order to compete with China, they are promoting climate change loans....lol. While I welcome it as a opportunity for us to play the Chinese against the west. I am not fooled like you, I see it for what it is. I saw this show in the 80s under Seaga ,he got all the press release the west could give him for free,labour spent almost 19 years in the wilderness as the opposition.

Competition a run. Don't think that can help Holness and his 40 theieves.

Comment

Working...
                X