• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one caught up in Racketeering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX7sJMrEg2g

. Dem caannn help dem self.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

While the commission have to do their job, tell me this is not done in almost every country. Are you using this to say she is corrupt??? How many people use their discount or commission for others? this is minor and should be treated as such.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You tell me is she corrupt?

https://youtu.be/tW6yWMpgjkI?si=fS7rSgLykCCBrEig

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This is a constitutional crisis , the speaker of the house , who is aligned to the governing party is caught in an act of corruption. She has no moral standing to speak ,motion, move or rule on any matter in parliament, no matter how insignificant.

For you to say it's minor ,show your levels . Our leaders are supposed to lead in standards of morality to set the tone of good governance.

The JLP is a clown show. , keep up the almshouse.

Comment

Is this how minor corruption should be treated ?

House Speaker Dalrymple-Philibert resigns

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/late...ibert-resigns/

Thank the lord this labarite ave a sense of shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            This is a constitutional crisis , the speaker of the house , who is aligned to the governing party is caught in an act of corruption. She has no moral standing to speak ,motion, move or rule on any matter in parliament, no matter how insignificant.

For you to say it's minor ,show your levels . Our leaders are supposed to lead in standards of morality to set the tone of good governance.

The JLP is a clown show. , keep up the almshouse.
            The Integrity Commission, in a report that was tabled in Parliament on Tuesday, said Dalrymple-Philibert omitted to include the vehicle in her statutory declarations, and, therefore, her declarations were inaccurate and incomplete.

In response, she indicated on Tuesday that the omission was an oversight as she genuinely forgot about the car and that's why it was not included in her filings.

Nowhere in the entire report, has the Integrity Commission raised any question or concern about the source of funding of the vehicle which was purchased through a loan from Sagicor Bank. The vehicle was never sold or transferred to anyone in the past 7 years, although there was nothing preventing me from doing so after the 3-year mandatory restriction was lifted. I maintain to this day, that the omission of the vehicle was a genuine oversight on my part.

There would have been no allegations against my name had I included the vehicle in my declaration, therefore, I had no motive to have deliberately omitted it.

It's not the purchase of the vehicle that is the issue, it's the allowance which you collected over the years for said vehicle and not reporting the purchase of said vehicle ( declarations ) over 4 years. Ironically she said the vehicle was not used or operated by her . So the question is why the collection of the allowance? .
            Last edited by Sir X; September 24, 2023, 07:00 AM.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

• Rockman
              Rockman commented
              Editing a comment
              She gave at least three different reasons for not declaring her newly acquired asset, which one is true?
              There is the well documented issue of her allegedly selling off assets of an estate without permission and falsifying signature. Holiness is aware of it, he was one of the recipients of emails and letters sent by the complaint.
              Jangle, buckle up, the issue surrounding her declaration is likely the least among the six.

Holness up for Speakership....lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWtABz59rVQ

Comment

Working...
            X