Anti Corruption under gunfire !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Corruption under gunfire !

Robbery suspected in shooting of IC director, stolen briefcase key to motive. Whey Jangle deh, im say corruption can gwaan as long as wi a mek progress, really ?

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/late...key-to-motive/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

CVM !

https://www.youtube.com/live/TYg7D4Z...ofMHC7X9OhCS7a

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I like the guy , but he stepped in it .

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/resign/

Comment

I am mindful of a comment made by seasoned US detective, "everyone is a suspect except me".
        The JCF is mandated to consider the government a suspect until otherwise.
        The Integrity Commission has a history of being verbally targeted and attacked by the sitting government, and its place of business.

The government controls the commissioner of police and the DPP, all the pieces are in place should the government goes rogue.
        I guess we need a duck to declare itself a duck....

Comment

Yes he did step in it , but his answer isnt worth resigning, if the government shouldn't be asked , then who , if the government shouldn't answer ,then who ? .

The government is responsible for the safety of its citizens. The attack was against an individual that works on protecting the nation from the insidious cancer that destroys all democracies , and that is corruption.

So again , ask the government is more than appropriate. Especially when they have been one of the worst verbal abusers , if not the primary verbal abuser against the IC.
          Last edited by Sir X; September 25, 2023, 10:25 AM.

Comment

This is pitiful you guys trying to spin it. The office of the IC has to be above bias or partisan politics. Does miss Mary down at standpipe says ask the government when her son get shot? We Know what Greg meant don't spin it. This is not the first time he has acted like a loose cannon.

Comment

Pitiful you say , I like your silence on the speaker of the house transgressions. Is that your tacit approval ?.

Comment

I think, the speaker issue is a bit much about nothing. If the speaker has 4 car or 5 means nothing to me. However, rules are rules. I think resigning has speaker is reasonable, however as MP she should not have. if the TAJ wants to recover their concessions that's fine but I don't really think this is the corruption we are trying to stamp out. Again, majoring in the minor.

Comment

I think, the speaker issue is a bit much about nothing. If the speaker has 4 car or 5 means nothing to me. However, rules are rules. I think resigning has speaker is reasonable, however as MP she should not have. if the TAJ wants to recover their concessions that's fine but I don't really think this is the corruption we are trying to stamp out. Again, majoring in the minor.

Comment

Such is the levels , she can resign from the speakership but.......,return TAJ concessions but ..... but this isn't the corruption we are talking about and the context is she can claim allowance for 5 cars . Make this make sense.

Comment

what is the penalty for having 5 cars.. there is none.. the point is this seems more like a administrative thing unless I am missing something. If it was the tax people saying hey you owe us concessions it would have more meat. This again is crying wolf I dont see the corruption.

Comment

Working...
                      X