RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie , Jangle and Sass , the usual suspects ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie , Jangle and Sass , the usual suspects ?

I thought you said this arrangement was O.K ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJTkJAnFwk
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Boss me nuh have 10 minutes fi waste watching video. What yuh on about now?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah. I doubt anyone watch the videos you post. Post the question you want us to answer.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well I watch the videos, and the two of you (Lazie and Jangle) have no real reason not to watch TvJ News. How can you have an informed opinion, and are you not interested in the segments having nothing to do with the PM/JLP?
        So Jangle, should we follow suit by not watching anything you post that spans over ten minutes?
        Look, it is abundantly clear set unuh bias, and Lazie is displaying the very characteristics that he attributes to growing up in a PNP household, yet he is JLP.
        De I dem get exposed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Well I watch the videos, and the two of you (Lazie and Jangle) have no real reason not to watch TvJ News. How can you have an informed opinion, and are you not interested in the segments having nothing to do with the PM/JLP?
          So Jangle, should we follow suit by not watching anything you post that spans over ten minutes?
          Look, it is abundantly clear set unuh bias, and Lazie is displaying the very characteristics that he attributes to growing up in a PNP household, yet he is JLP.
          De I dem get exposed!
          You just made a post and none of us gained nothing from what you posted.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What did I say was OK?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The archaic , outdated , nepotistic , conflicted interest way, our constitution elects the speaker of the house . The chicken has come home to roost . Juilet Holness is blocking or obfuscating the Integrity commission work. You all have gone deaf ( Jangle ), blind ( Lazie) and dumb ( You Sass).

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can you find my comment on that subject? thanks in advance.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No dummy . Look it up yourself.

Comment

You are the dummie as usual as I never commented on it. I think the PNP was stupid to actually vote the prime minister wife as speaker. You expect that from the ruling party but any opposition with a blind eye can see she is qualify but it may present a problem but they still voted for it and was happy for it. Enjoy for you and your bloggers to run with,

Comment

As usual you do comment , 2nd go look up your comment. The PNP was smart to vote her in , knowing full well she would obfuscate any integrity findings( Politricks ).The PNP played chess , the JLP playing checkers. The PNP will say they voted for her out of good faith and she let the nation down . They will then proceed to malign her, her husband and the JLP as corrupt . Then they will argue for government and constitutional change. Qualified you say, to do what ,hide the integrity findings.....lol

Dummy

Comment

If you are not a liad, show me a post on the subject before now. You just as smart as the PNP.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          As usual you do comment , 2nd go look up your comment. The PNP was smart to vote her in , knowing full well she would obfuscate any integrity findings( Politricks ).The PNP played chess , the JLP playing checkers. The PNP will say they voted for her out of good faith and she let the nation down . They will then proceed to malign her, her husband and the JLP as corrupt . Then they will argue for government and constitutional change. Qualified you say, to do what ,hide the integrity findings.....lol

Dummy
                          Breden, the opposition has no say, furthermore, 48-14 .......

Comment

Working...
                          X