Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant say mi never warn yu

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/late...G93CD2TtTPp_AA
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He has mental issues. Cannot understand why ppl have been taking him seriously.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What did I say was ok?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A lot of them seeking attention without information and then you have some brethren who just run and jump on it. LOL!!! some on the forum too. They check no source and look for no credibility. Just sayin what they want to hear.

Comment

The clown didn't show up to court , and the plaintiff got a default judgement. It doesn't mean he admitted guilt or it was even proven. To put it simply duppy , know who fi frighten . You don't see them going after YouTubers with financial and legal means , who are former FBI agents / lawyers or have that backing behind them , do you.

Is this your poster boy to silence criticism of your corrupt ,thiefing, nepotistic classless government.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X