Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorp: Ja economy heading in the right direction

https://www.youtube.com/live/BsheNES...boL-HeLyDqJWCz

When will the poor and middle class feel it , is corruption going to see labor out , can the PNP continue this rich vein ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Poor man a feel it. As them say anybody who want a job can get one best unemployment rate ever. 70 billion more in banks than last year it mean people saving. Jamaica is improving, only you and a few cant' see it. The problems we have is different now. It is which road to repair, It is what job to get or what training, It is how do I save to buy a piece a land. The young people mindset change as they can get a start if they want. No more left school and siddum pon road side. No more waiting on politicians as the head to private sector and do available training like HEART.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/live/BsheNES...boL-HeLyDqJWCz

When will the poor and middle class feel it , is corruption going to see labor out , can the PNP continue this rich vein ?
      What rich vein do you speak of X? Furthermore, the video is 3 hours long. You are a walking oxymoron. Headline, economy heading in right direction but you want to hand over control to a bunch of amateurs?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Jangle
        Jangle commented
        Editing a comment
        Boss yuh can drop the oxy and just call the man moron

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Poor man a feel it. As them say anybody who want a job can get one best unemployment rate ever. 70 billion more in banks than last year it mean people saving. Jamaica is improving, only you and a few cant' see it. The problems we have is different now. It is which road to repair, It is what job to get or what training, It is how do I save to buy a piece a land. The young people mindset change as they can get a start if they want. No more left school and siddum pon road side. No more waiting on politicians as the head to private sector and do available training like HEART.
      Talking bout HEART, people can get trained at HEART and the gov't pays for it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The kind of problem Jamaica is having now is different than anything in my lifetime. They need resources in qualified workers. They have to be building houses so people can move and work. Roads are been repaired and not only for JLP because they are in power. Better problem to have.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X