JLP: Out , the cry gets louder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP: Out , the cry gets louder

Financially and morally corrupt. You have heard it here from the usual JLP apologist and sympathisers , as long as the economy as perceived to be moving forward , who cares about corruption . Well this is where we are.

OUT OF TOUCH

The diametrically opposite positions of this administration and our civil society on the Palestinian issue are indicative of a political directorate out of touch with the populace, insensitive to humanity and the Jamaican people. We now have an administration that on the international stage portrays an image of Jamaica which is not reflective of our true national moral psyche.

​​​​​​
    https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...rael-misguided
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

"It's the economy stupid!" When have you heard of JA exporting more than they imported? How many years they have read the budget and no tax increases have been put on the masses? IF you listen to the puppets you support speak in Parliament it is clear these amateurs grasping at straws. The only ppl complaining about the gov't is the PNP while various global financial institutions have been giving them credit. Are they above criticism? No! I agree that them being mute on what is happening in Gaza is the wrong approach. At the end of the day, the JLP is the best option.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mute???, you must be blind , deaf and dumb , like your party. They supported and supports Israel genocide. Did you not read the article and the clear references as per the JLP actions and inactions , as for the economy , elections will tell. All i will say is you need more than press releases.

Why are you stating the PNP is my party ?.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Mute???, you must be blind , deaf and dumb , like your party. They supported and supports Israel genocide. Did you not read the article and the clear references as per the JLP actions and inactions , as for the economy , elections will tell. All i will say is you need more than press releases.

Why are you stating the PNP is my party ?.
        "Why are you stating the PNP is my party ?" LOL .....

"you must be blind , deaf and dumb , like your party"
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X