X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day Andrew Holness lost Jamaica

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/2024...-says-golding/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Agreed. For all the great things that he has done for Jamaica, his nepotism and arrogance are undermining his legacy.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mark Golding is an entitled prick. He had nothing to propose in his presentation.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi think Golding win the election like you said he would. Everyday you come a preach bout JLP and hide when PNP do their thing. Where is your thought on Palwell resignation? Where is your thought on Silvera??? I told you before the PNP stupidly vote in Holness as speaker without one of them thinking about it. they gave 100 percent support. What did they expect?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are the War- mington of the site Or Trump. You are here to give jokes.... lol. Its not that he is compromised and should do better, but others are too and he should carry on without criticism.
          Last edited by Sir X; March 20, 2024, 06:30 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gunshot !!! .

https://youtu.be/Ly1aURS5iUE?si=do7vjXsDCHpfQhNz

Comment

More gunshots !!!

https://youtu.be/S1dkJxld_lE?si=xGfwYQIlW1B1bqns

Comment

fact is Holness have the vision none of them have. Listen some of his budget speech and he choose not to attack anyone. His budget speech was very mature and good.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  fact is Holness have the vision none of them have. Listen some of his budget speech and he choose not to attack anyone. His budget speech was very mature and good.
                  2 speeches in Parliament this week. One lacked vision. One had vision. People like X can fantasize about PNP in power but the reality is the JLP is the best vehicle to keep moving JA forward.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Really ?

https://youtu.be/4WRdd6PTnb8?si=JO6tIjw1w0Zjsno9

Comment

You know what's funny. When Holi-ness took office I applauded him and stated, all he has to do is tackle corruption and he would be P.M for life. He got a 2nd term and my calls grew louder with the perception that his administration is riddled with fraud, robbing ,pillaging,left , right and center. I gave them free advice that whomever takes up corruption as a campaign issue can win the next electiion. I stated the country is "ripe for it". The usual suspects , Brick, Jangle, Lazie and Sass, disparaged and dismissed me as a tribalist, they said economic progress is more important. I responded and said the JLP can do both ( walk and chew gum / tackle corruption and deal with economic progress )!. Needless to say Golding aka Markie G , took my advice and ran with it....lol.

Look where we are now. Next election will be the telling . Another scandal from this administration will be the icing on the cake. Any bets against this not happening before the election

Comment

Is this it ??????.

https://youtu.be/bdjz2x2MU2A?si=L14gM-qTlSGwkqNc

Comment

Working...
                        X