X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! No Integrity Commission Report is Outstanding

Can you believe this???
    That is why you verify before you post.
    They said whenever they send a report they also post it on their website.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I guess X will be missing for a few days. I will continue saying it, Mark Golding is an Entitled Prick, and people tripping over themselves supporting him.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Golding is making a lot of noise, so his noise on Mrs Holness is not warranted as he said she is dodging report and covering up. He accused the DPP of delaying and covering up SSL (where did we here that before?) and it is sad that he doesn't understand the difference between lower tax rate and collecting more tax based on more business, more employed and a growing economy. He need to do his homework as it is going backfire on him. He had a hype but use it carefully.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Markie G says different , can you clowns provide your source ?.

https://youtu.be/4WRdd6PTnb8?si=qW9eRagYB0EBZ5WJ
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Markie G says different , can you clowns provide your source ?.

https://youtu.be/4WRdd6PTnb8?si=qW9eRagYB0EBZ5WJ
          I wonder why y'all so quick to hang on to Trump's ah mean Golding's word like it's the gospel? Source: https://integrity.gov.jm/sites/defau...n%20tabled.pdf
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Because i have better comprehension skills than your crew, annual reports submitted does not mean others are not currently being investigated!. In fact the press release says so .

Regarding matters that are currently before the Commission, inclusive of matters that are under
            investigation, the Commission is, however, unable to make any public comment regarding
            same because it is prohibited from doing so by Sections 56(1) and/or 53(3) of the Integrity
            Commission Act

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So Mr. Smart how does Golding know about this?
              Did you want Holness and his wife to tell you six people they didn't know?
              Golding should be embarrassed but like you him have not a tone of shame.
              Is there an Illicit 6?

Comment

LOL.....Man can suh fool ?

Comment

Working...
                X