Pressure buss Juilett Pipes !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure buss Juilett Pipes !

The JLP is making Jamaica look like a banana republic . Jangle we had that discussion. on the phone as per when the perception of corruption becomes unbearable to the point of affecting its governance. Well we are here.

​​​​​​​THE JLP MUST GO! . By the bullet , ballot or wholesale resignation.

https://youtu.be/7AUON9imd6I?si=7L4hLbSBv78IhEl6
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

PNP giving out body blows, upper cuts , belt beatings . JLP is reeeeliiiiing !. Jangle, Lasie, Sass and Brick come from under the bed.

https://youtu.be/2ubIeS2MF_w?si=SE9gHu-S3Te5axTE

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The more i think about it, the more i am convinced the P. M is a weak fool. It appears someone else is running the government . His wife !.

There is no way i am putting my wife, girlfriend , side chick or babymada in such a vulnerable position where she will be attacked at my or my government expense . Knowing full well the perception of conflicted interest . Every statement , action or deed will be viewed and spun as biased or playing favorite to my or the governments interest or detriment.( If ever a oxymoron is applicable this is it) , because you cant win in this position. It is my belief the longer she stays in that position it becomes untenable , it will result in a loss. What kind of loss is yet to be seen.

For me to defend it or her , makes it worse . The only outcome will be a negative one in my political interest .

The only way i bow to that political error of giving the lady that position ( speaker of the house ) is if the lady asked for it, and that is the sign of weakness for me to acquiesce knowing the ramifications .

The outcome from that result is a breach of public trust . It emboldens arrogance as we see from the speaker, arrogance from the P. M , arrogance from the party to dismiss the public unease of the perception of corruption.

Man can suh fool
      Last edited by Sir X; March 27, 2024, 08:21 PM.

Comment

A vlogger , a woman at that !. Gunshoooootttttt! Boom, Boom, Boom!

https://youtu.be/Zm8KzGDQFME?si=rxUzl3jCBiasWqpO

Comment

Juliet Holness’ continued obduracy in refusing to release Attorney General Dr Derrick McKoy’s opinion on procedures for tabling reports by the auditor general (AuG) in Parliament is, to say the least, puzzling.

So, too, was her seeming attempt to throw under the bus, or extract retribution from, the clerk to Parliament, Valrie Curtis, for the public relations and administrative fiasco into which this matter has evolved. Ms Curtis, however, is to be commended for the equanimity and professionalism with which she conducted herself in the House on Tuesday, when she might have been seething.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...in#slideshow-0

Comment

More Proof the JLP is making Jamaica a banana republic. The people sight the rake and consequences !.

Letter of the Day | Given the importance of the House Speaker’s role...

Further, given the importance of the role of Speaker of the House of Representatives to Jamaica’s democracy, to good governance, and to, overall, fairness and balance and the appearance and/or practice thereof, serious thought should be given by the Government of Jamaica (GOJ) toward placing in the Jamaican Constitution a new law that could read as follows: “No Member of Parliament (MP) of a governing party and/or no Member of Parliament (MP) of an Opposition party and/or no Member of Parliament of an Independent political party or movement can and/or should and/or will be elected or selected or appointed to the post of Speaker of the House of Representatives”.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...-speakers-role

Comment

Again it is proved that the current PNP are just rabble rouser without any policies. Based on what Mrs. Holness is saying the reports should be sent to the Minister first so they can familiarize themselves with the report before coming to Parliament. She is using a section of the law which contradict with another and nobody can say otherwise. It is said she is hiding corruption. It will go to court which is where it should be solved. The fact is the audits were done and the Audit is now in the public domain and it is proven that there is no corruption based on the TAJ response. I know the building in Annotto Bay and it is the only one in the town that could be a tax office. The current one is not usable and is in the town court.. As TAJ outline it is the Procurement process which takes the time and that can't be debated. Where is the corruption you are talking about here? Did you know Jamaica has gotten the best rating it had for Jamaica?

Now look at Golding speech, and you will see the con he tried to pull on tax revenue vs tax rate, How he misled with his charts and misled on "Illicit 6" report which was confirmed by the IC. Effort like this will alway keep Andrew in Office just like house his house and the made up story of "juliet drug brother" and all the other stories PNP try to create. Wait until reach corruption happen and stop try to discredit people while hiding from the stories within your team like Silvera and Paulwell. Every day you say corruption, corruption, where is the corruption you talk about? give us proof.

Tell me when you had a fair and balance speaker? JLP or PNP
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Brick, Jangle and Lazie , do you agree with what War- mington- Sass is saying ?

Comment

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/..._C7HmqrbhJ96s_

Maybe you will understand if you read.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Do you understand the implications of no accountability for mismanaging tax payer funds . The AG refers reports of financial audits , they dont do prosecutions . Mismanaging tax payers funds with no accountability is gross negligence.

Worse yet , if the act is known and not addressed. Not only is it mismanagement of public funds, but an abuse of public trust . $400mill eh ?. I wonder if the investigation is done, who is contracted to manage these empty buildings ? . That said mismanagement is not a crime , but it is a deriliction of duty and breach in public trust .

The tax office is under the governance of the minister of finance i e Nigel Clarke.

Are you that dumb or corrupted , or both , do you care? .
                    Last edited by Sir X; March 28, 2024, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Did you realize the TOJ followed the law to the T? It the law that the parliament made cost this. They had to have lease in hand before they could do anything and the approval and procurement process take up to 1-2 years. It is simple up to the parliament to change the laws these laws and that include Prime Minister, Minister Clarke, the opposition leader and all parliamentarian. Nigel Clarke cant be blamed if they followed the law. It is a shame that these laws which have been under both parties is costing the tax payers. The government already say they will address it, I hope the PNP come with some ideas as well and not change there minds as they have been doing. In your rush to blame Holness and Clark you are blind orange.

Comment

So you know the issue here is government waste and not corruption. It also show how well intended polices can cause bureaucracy and be over reaching. The idea that you have to get the building before you can tender bids and get approval which takes up to 2 years will result in waste. This has been the policy for a long time. Clarke said he intend to change some of these policies. Let us see what they will change. the policy regarding this was followed hence you haven't seen any outrage since TAJ responded.

Comment

Yes i heard the Nigel Clarke excuse , good of you to regurgitate it . Just a simple question , how long has this been going on , and how long would it have proceeded if AG didnt do an audit ?

Also you forgot to mention Juillet got advice from the AG lawyer on how to proceed with the tabling , how long did it take her to proceed and when asked to release the lawyers counsel reasons she refused to do so, why ?.

It would seem the lawyers counsel advice was/ is in congruence with the clerk . That is the Holiness administration conundrum. She created a conflict and attempted to resolve it by throwing the clerk under the bus. The good clerk wouldnt move or act on her shennanigans !

Here you are doing the P.M and your party's bidding in defending the indefensible or untenable .

FYI: Corruption isnt only a criminal act , it is also moral . This Holi- ness administration has proven beyond a shadow of doubt , they delve in both practices. Is the Minister of finance the landlord or associated with the landlord of the properties. Juilet chose to take action against the clerk on March 22/ 2024. Almost 3 months since the AG sent them , why ?.

You are a clown.

https://youtu.be/NKZuxUo7vK0?si=cVvZFFG6U1iQUfpG

https://youtu.be/GnHyVd2vqTY?si=s-7HipH9Xbjtz0nv
                          Last edited by Sir X; March 29, 2024, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Again you gone wide. No laws were broken. Mr. Dunn owns the only sutiable building in Bottom Bay Annotto Bay. Bottom Bay is about 1 mile long and it is the commercial district. The tax office where we paid tax is in the courthouse. This is an old court house that is long before independence. Mayble in the 1800s. After Hurricane the tax office was deemed not usable. The bank across the street which was the main bank in Annotto Bay closed and was bought by Dunn and company a few years ago. This the only suitable building that is close by. The Market. police station and a lot of commercial wholesale like business are there. People from Annotto Bay area currently have to go to Port Antonio, Buff Bay or Port Maria to pay taxes.This the center of the town and this is why the AG etc. had no problem with leasing the building and as she said it was done according to the law. This the only building suitable for that kind of thing there. Again you show me the law that was broken. Show me the moral corruption here. You just wake up and think up this stufff.
                            Last edited by Assasin; March 29, 2024, 12:01 PM.

Comment

If thats the hill you chose to die on so be it, yuh ave good company with Juilet, the P.M , Nigel and the rest of the green tribalist.

Comment

• Rudi
                                Rudi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You gotta love the Usual Suspects. Just when you thought their capacity for defending the indefensible reached it's Pinnacle (pun intended) during the Dudus Letterhead debacle they gone and outdid themselves. Here's a quote from a disappointed Holness supporter in the Gleaner:
                                "Holding on to the reports for months, then sending them back back to the auditor general and immediately announcing that there are no outstanding reports was seen by many as VERY DISHONEST" That screeching sound followed by a bump is the remaining suspects being run over by the bus they were thrown under by guess whom? it's probably a coincidence that on this issue only two suspects remain (sarcasm).
                                X please stop calling this crew a Banana Republic that is an unwarranted insult to all Banana Republics who can't touch these guys for bold in your face corruption.
                                As a suspect used to say who has been very conspicuously quiet on this issue "you can't make this Sh ..t up".
                            Working...
                            X