RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why unnu cyaan allow Zeppo to do him job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why unnu cyaan allow Zeppo to do him job?

I'm sure Zeppo would love to break the news to us that Beckham has had enuff of MLS.

Imo, it was an untenable situation. Becks has said nothing nice about the MLS in recent days. Yet, they have broken the bank to pay him bookoo dollars. But, I guess when his jersey is outselling all the others combined (my guess)...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

...eeerm...xcuse me pleeze.

Last time:

Football is BUSINESS FIRST!

If I am not mistaken, LA Galaxy had a nice ROI on their (Beckham) investment weeks before Beckham kicked a ball for that team.

The MLS management must be highly commended for their business savvy.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      The MLS management must be highly commended for their business savvy.
      Certainly! And they should also get to work in trying to improve the product itself.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There was also an NPL team rumored to be in the mix for him. But in the end Victoria vetoed the move because she wasn't exactly thrilled with the limo service the club was offering to and from the games:

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Shhooooottttt!!!!!!!!!!! me stay waaaayyyyyyy upstate NY and hear that B!TCHSLAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Mo yuh naw just tek dat so????!!!!

Mr. President RUN COME!!!!!! FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!! HOT PATTY!!!!!!HOT PATTY!!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
            There was also an NPL team rumored to be in the mix for him. But in the end Victoria vetoed the move because she wasn't exactly thrilled with the limo service the club was offering to and from the games:

Wow Mosiah. Look llike you touch somebody corn. Easy no man. So Zepp what's your take on the Beckham defection anyway?.

Comment

There is always Continuous Quality Improvement in most US business systems. This includes the MLS.

Mosiah you well know that the players in the MLS have represented the league on a WORLD CLASS level very well.

Should I cite examples...?

Remember now, not because you (an others) don't like the MLS--makes it not attractive to others.

HL

Comment

A which team that Zeppo?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Shhooooottttt!!!!!!!!!!! me stay waaaayyyyyyy upstate NY and hear that B!TCHSLAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Mo yuh naw just tek dat so????!!!!

Mr. President RUN COME!!!!!! FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!! HOT PATTY!!!!!!HOT PATTY!!!!
                  Yeah man ... Dah one deh leff Mosiah speechless.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

:d :d :d

HL

Comment

...de board lively again 'ssasin!!!!

HL

Comment

[quote=HL;150296]There is always Continuous Quality Improvement in most US business systems. This includes the MLS. quote]

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I have a little time to waste....

What's your gripe with what i have said.

Thanks in advance.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                            I have a little time to waste....

What's your gripe with what i have said.

Thanks in advance.
                            Sorry.. no more time to waste with you.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

And that would be all he deserves!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X